Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best calculation Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best calculation Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a calculation accuracy, distinctness of image calculation, maternity leave salary calculation india, important calculation(int n), esic maternity leave salary calculation 2019,

• 16 Followers
  • 19 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Anjali Bagga

mute video

MSJ Quotes

All along the life, He calculated a lot,
Calculated his career, Counted his leap,

Still wondering he couldn't calculate 
The smile on little face, while in sleep. #childhood #calculation #msj #yqbaba #yqenglish #beinghappy #smile #msjquotes

Kaushik Sinha

One collective noun that messes up with everyone's aspirations and miss calculations: Adjectives #adjective #calculation #human #aspirations #ambition #life #history #yqbaba

Sourajita D

I never thought love could be a calculation until I met you!

Addition of my space, Subtraction of my privacy, Multiplication of your wants and Division of my time equals to your fun.

And all in the bracket of my life! #firstlove #sourajita #yqbaba #quotes #yqtales #quotestagram #calculation #mathpoem

Sherlock Doyle

As I plummeted to my death, with time stretching out as my life flashed before my eyes, I realised how insignificant time was. Explanation: The building wasn't built in 1987. So when I reached that time, I was mid-air instead of the 13th floor of my building and fell down to death. #Death #Time #fall #Mistake #Helpless #SciFi #calculation #timetravel

read more
I stepped into the time machine in my 13th story apartment to go back to 1987.

But even with all my calculations I forgot that my building was not built back then. As I plummeted to my death, with time stretching out as my life flashed before my eyes, I realised how insignificant time was.

Explanation: The building wasn't built in 1987. So when I reached that time, I was mid-air instead of the 13th floor of my building and fell down to death.

Subham Krishna

#calculation

read more
Everything in calculation we do is addition there is nothing more than the operation addition present:-

1)Simple addition with + sign :-
means adding 2 numbers or counting that numbers after that number upto the second number is reached.

2) substraction denoted by -  :-
 is also nothing but addition but in reverse order take the number which u want to subtract and count upto that number from which we want to subtract and the resultant addition is the subtraction.

3) multiplication (*):-
Multiplication is also nothing but addition of that number upto the number of times from which we want to multiply with.Just count that number to the number and then start counting to that number again until u count that number the same number of times u want to multiply it with.

4) division (%):-
Division is also nothing but addition just start counting this time from 0 to the divisor and keep on adding until u reach that number and the number of times u added upto the divisior to get the dividend is Ur quotient.

#calculation

Vishal Chavan

प्रेमात जागून काढलेल्या रातीचा..
जळलेल्या जिवाच्या वातीचा...
कठोर वागलेल्या नियतीचा..
हिशेब मागून चालत नाही...

जे करायचं, हिशेब-भान ठेऊन चालत नाही..
प्रेम बघतं नुसतं, पण लगेच बोलत नाही...
योग्य वेळी फळ मिळेल, अशी मूक श्रद्धा ठेऊन,
प्रेम करावं लागतं, हिशोबाच्या पल्याड जाऊन...

Vishal/Aadinaath 
29-06-21

©Vishal Chavan #LightofHope #calculation #unconditionallove

कृष्णा

#calculation..✍️ #thought

read more
Recently I have learnt 
to calculate 
the future cost of 
the current decisions.

©Krishna #calculation..✍️

Subham Krishna

Mind and Battle  Everything in calculation we do is addition there is nothing more than the operation addition present:-

1)Simple addition with + sign :-
means adding 2 numbers or counting that numbers after that number upto the second number is reached.

2) substraction denoted by -  :-
 is also nothing but addition but in reverse order take the number which u want to subtract and count upto that number from which we want to subtract and the resultant addition is the subtraction.

3) multiplication (*):-
Multiplication is also nothing but addition of that number upto the number of times from which we want to multiply with.Just count that number to the number and then start counting to that number again until u count that number the same number of times u want to multiply it with.

4) division (%):-
Division is also nothing but addition just start counting this time from 0 to the divisor and keep on adding until u reach that number and the number of times u added upto the divisior to get the dividend is Ur quotient. #Mind #what #is #calculation

GUPTA and SONS

ज़ख्म तेरे...,
परवाह मेरी...!

जुबां तेरी...,
शब्द मेरे....!

दिन तेरी...,
रातें मेरी...!

-GUPTA and SONS #teri_meri
#calculation
#guptaandsons
#expressyourselfunspoken
#love