Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best is Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best is Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 11375 Followers
  • 90577 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Kalakaksh

Video#kalakakshopenmicday2 she is a brilliant writer and wanted to record the video on Nojoto she is a iPhone user so couldn't be possible for her to record the video if you are too iPhone user but want your video to be recorded send us the video we will upload.it Nojoto will be soon available for iPhone users till then send us your work will help you guys to get your work posted on nojoto #nojotovideo

read more
mute video

Mehedi Hasan

Voice #Nojotovoice

read more
mute video

Swati shikha laxmi

kaid okay, so this is just a try...behind these lines there is lot more to explore...every line has its deep meaning if you understand... Voice #Pain #Love #Pyar #Nojotovoice

read more
mute video

Vishwas

इश्तेहार-ਇਸ਼ਤਿਹਾਰ Ishtehar is one of my personal favourite by Shiv Kumar Batalvi, it is originally written in one of my mother tongue 'Punjabi' but I've tried my best to bring that same feel in my other mother tongue 'Hindi' Written by Shiv Saab and translation is done by me. Voice #nojotohindi #Love #Punjabi Nojoto Nojoto Hindi Nojoto Music Nojoto Punjabi Satyaprem #Nojotovoice

read more
mute video

NC

from the markandaye purana शुद्धोसि बुद्धोसि निरँजनोऽसि सँसारमाया परिवर्जितोऽसि सँसारस्वप्नँ त्यज मोहनिद्राँ मँदालसोल्लपमुवाच पुत्रम्। Suddhosi bubbhosi niranjanosi #Nojotovoice #markandeyapurana #lullaby

read more
mute video

Escriptor_trodde

mute video

chandresh sharma

mute video

sneha amrute

mute video

Faraz Akhtar

This nazm of mine is on Destiny. Destiny is one of the most interesting yet mysterious thing for us. Hope you will like it #nazm #nojotovideo #Poetry #Destiny #Faith #mystry

read more
mute video

Akash Bansal

in praise of Khalsa Aid Khalsa Aid is an international NGO with the aim to provide humanitarian aid in disaster areas and civil conflict zones around the world. The organisation is based upon the Sikh principle of "Recognise the whole human race as one"

read more
mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification