Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whatsaddensme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whatsaddensme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about best heart touching status for whatsapp sad love & life, wha wha kya baat hai, reply to whats up, add contact to whatsapp group, add contact to whatsapp,

• 38 Followers
  • 40 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

#whatsaddensme the most is being lied to. What saddens you? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"The one which saddens you the most!", said the true love.  #Whatsaddensme the most is being lied to. What saddens you? #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

#whatsaddensme the most is being lied to. What saddens you? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Getting cheated by the one
I believed the most....  #Whatsaddensme the most is being lied to. What saddens you? #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Ajay Sharma

It still makes my eyes wet #whatsaddensme the most is being lied to. What saddens you? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The last moments of my mother & father.  It still makes my eyes wet

#Whatsaddensme the most is being lied to. What saddens you? #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi M Singh

#whatsaddensme being lied to. What saddens you? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #meenakshimsingh Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The lack of compassion in people,
To be sensitive to those less privileged,
To raise others to one'own,
Making this world a close knit family  #whatsaddensme being lied to. What saddens you? #collab
  #yourquoteandmine #yqbaba #meenakshimsingh 

Osho Jain

#whatsaddensme the most is being lied to. What saddens you? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba❤️sometimes destiny demands different from your wish🐼

read more
His absence...
His silence...
 #Whatsaddensme the most is being lied to. What saddens you? #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba❤️sometimes destiny demands different from your wish🐼

Padala Datta Siva Rama Krishna Reddy

#whatsaddensme the most is being lied to. What saddens you? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
People pretending to be suffering from 'Multiple Personality Disorder' apparently. #Whatsaddensme the most is being lied to. What saddens you? #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

#whatsaddensme the most is being lied to. What saddens you? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ #selfish

read more
Selfish and fake relations (friends , relative )

{ There is a limited people in my life those came to me without any reason just to be with me , the other most people came only with their 
self-interest } #Whatsaddensme the most is being lied to. What saddens you? #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ #selfish

Marufa Mazumder

#whatsaddensme the most is being lied to. What saddens you? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
ME,Being trustworthy #Whatsaddensme the most is being lied to. What saddens you? #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba

Sita Prasad

read more
Like seasons our thoughts change
But we forget to shed the woes and bloom again #Whatsaddensme the most is being lied to. What saddens you? #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
That you and me, we are never going to make it, till the end, together... #Whatsaddensme the most is being lied to. What saddens you? #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification