Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best justwondering Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best justwondering Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i just fall in love with you, just i love u, we were just kids when we fell in love lyrics, you just get me, just want you quotes,

• 39 Followers
  • 41 Stories

Atishay jain

#Collab and tell what you were #justwondering about. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
What if all the feelings inside die 🙄 #Collab and tell what you were #justwondering about.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

sanjana Bhardwaj

#Collab and tell what you were #justwondering about. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
In yours fake Love.... #Collab and tell what you were #justwondering about.  #YourQuoteAndMine

CM Chaitanyaa

read more
How one can be such a liar !!  #Collab and tell what you were #justwondering about.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Upendar M

I don't like using adjectives for love and hatred, i feel like they are already in their extreme sense.... #Collab and tell what you were #justwondering about. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #kritikqoutes love #hatred

read more
how come love transformed to hatred... I don't like using adjectives for love and hatred, i feel like they are already in their extreme sense....
#Collab and tell what you were #justwondering about.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #kritikqoutes #love #hatred

Jai Prakash Verma

दर्द सारे मैं अपने चेहरे से  बयॉ करू कैसे
कुछ तो हमदर्दी तू अपनी नज़रो मे भी ला #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #love #relationship #memories #bestyqhindiquotes #justwondering

SUNIL MADAAN

#Collab and tell what you were #justwondering about. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Missing #sing #listen #poem #yqquotes

read more
I am here singing a poem for you ........
and 
You are there listening to me .........
and
missing to me .........
as I 
missing to you ......... #Collab and tell what you were #justwondering about.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #missing #sing #listen #poem #yqquotes

SUNIL MADAAN

#Collab and tell what you were #justwondering about. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Missing #sing #listen #poem #yqquotes

read more
I am here singing a poem for you ........
and 
You are there listening to me .........
and
missing to me .........
as I 
missing to you ......... #Collab and tell what you were #justwondering about.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #missing #sing #listen #poem #yqquotes

Aniket Sen

in the school corridor,
& then
I saw her the first time.

She was looking adorable,
Her soulful voice was coming to my ears
And then,
I fell in love for the first time. #Collab #justwondering  #YourQuoteAndMine #corridor #love #adorable #soulful #ifyoulikeitthenletmeknow

insightful_ink

#Collab and tell what you were #justwondering about. #YourQuoteAndMine #ARDENT_ASHU Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
How time made you mine..
Now m lieing ...
That m still mine...
But deep Inside i am trying..
To get me back..
N I would be mine..  #Collab and tell what you were #justwondering about.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#ardent_ashu
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

The Cold Summers

read more
What would be this life ?
if your eyes hadn't met mine ! #Collab and tell what you were #justwondering about.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification