Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Vapor Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Vapor Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about smoke and vapor, tobacco and vapor, e cig and vapor shop 10, water vapor hookah pen 10, the amount of water vapor in the air 210,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Diwa

photo, courtesy of elegance_of_exhale @ pinterest. #smoke #poem #Puff #Vapor #yqbaba

read more
one poem;
one smoke;
ten puffs;
out. photo, courtesy of
elegance_of_exhale 
@ pinterest.

#smoke #poem #puff #vapor #yqbaba

Kartik Prajapat

Dews of memories slip down the surface of my glass The day I first saw you, I remember, how I dropped your face the one I'll need to bring myself to the belief how come I ever could have done that? #Light #Ocean #yqbaba #Reflection #Kae #Vapor

read more
• Love in vapors • 
Dews of memories slip 
down the surface of my glass

The day I first saw you,
I remember, how I dropped your face 
the one I'll need to bring myself to the belief 
how come I ever could have done that?

First Last

#Emotions #Vapor #Flavor #fragrance #essence 💓 Call me again, my life, I'm looking forward to revive my complete profile. My extension must be privileged in the intention of the modest sacrilege - walk with me!🚶 It's to understand that not every vapor has an attractive fragrance, yet they can deport all the nitty-gritty of the marrow to create a heartfelt report, a path shield full value, if its essence is in force to lessen a bit sorrow! Life is in the United lessons, be careful to lessen, but stay throughout patience. #TheDarkKnight #knot #2linestory #bornagain #walkwithme #thedaytoend #prepareforwinter

read more
Valley of emotions #Emotions #Vapor #Flavor #Fragrance #Essence 💓
Call me again, my life, I'm looking forward to revive my complete profile. 

My extension must be privileged in the intention of the modest sacrilege - walk with me!🚶 

It's to understand that not every vapor has an attractive fragrance, yet they can deport all the nitty-gritty of the marrow to create a heartfelt report, a path shield full value, if its essence is in force to lessen a bit sorrow! 

Life is in the United lessons, be careful to lessen, but stay throughout patience.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification