Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best NotFine Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best NotFine Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love that is not meant to be quotes, love that is not meant to be, if you are not willing to learn meaning in hindi, love that is not reciprocated quotes, love that is not allowed word,

• 42 Followers
  • 41 Stories

Arun kumar

#NotFine चिंता मत करो #Thoughts

read more

Vaghela Jateen

Complete this conversation and tell what's #NotFine in life. I will read all posts and give my feedback posted before 9 pm IST tonight in 48 hours. Write your heart out. :) #getfeedback #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"I have many companions"

"They are not all honest with me"

"Some are hurt me and "

"Some are Talk wrong about me at Behind"
 Complete this conversation and tell what's #notfine in life. 

I will read all posts and give my feedback posted before 9 pm IST tonight in 48 hours. Write your heart out. :) #getfeedback  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

kranthi Sowjanya

Complete this conversation and tell what's #NotFine in life. I will read all posts and give my feedback posted before 9 pm IST tonight in 48 hours. Write your heart out. :) #getfeedback #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"I'm fine. It's just that life is giving me a hard time and I'm playing along." Complete this conversation and tell what's #notfine in life. 

I will read all posts and give my feedback posted before 9 pm IST tonight in 48 hours. Write your heart out. :) #getfeedback #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Fairy Lights

#getfeedback #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #NotFine

read more
"The thing that's not fine in my life is the word "fine" itself..."  #getfeedback  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #notfine

Abhishek Trehan

Complete this conversation and tell what's #NotFine in life. I will read all posts posted before 9 pm IST tonight and give my feedback in 48 hours. Write your heart out. :) #getfeedback #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Rest is fine....
Since you are not mine... Complete this conversation and tell what's #notfine in life. 

I will read all posts posted before 9 pm IST tonight and give my feedback in 48 hours. Write your heart out. :) #getfeedback  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Complete this conversation and tell what's #NotFine in life. I will read all posts and give my feedback posted before 9 pm IST tonight in 48 hours. Write your heart out. :) #getfeedback #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻lot to achieve... Lot to live🙂

read more
Even I don't know exactly.. What isn't fine...
I am not satisfied with the way I am living my life...
So haphazard...
So unaccomplished....
So undisciplined...
Half hearted...
Half done...
I am fed up with this half hearted life....
I want fullness...
I want to achieve something which can make me confident as well as whole hearted..
Ya hopefully I will be able to find it and accomplish it.... 

I will read all posts and give my feedback posted before 9 pm IST tonight in 48 hours. Write your heart out. :) #getfeedback #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻lot to achieve... Lot to live🙂

Bizz_are_ Soul

Complete this conversation and tell what's #NotFine in life. I will read all posts and give my feedback posted before 9 pm IST tonight in 48 hours. Write your heart out. :) #getfeedback #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #YourQuotes #yourquotebaba

read more
"My self-sabotage rejected 
my application of self-comfort".. Complete this conversation and tell what's #notfine in life. 

I will read all posts and give my feedback posted before 9 pm IST tonight in 48 hours. Write your heart out. :) #getfeedback  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#yourquotebaba

Shaista Shaikh

Complete this conversation and tell what's #NotFine in life. I will read all posts posted before 9 pm IST tonight and give my feedback in 48 hours. Write your heart out. :) #getfeedback #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Everything is blank and that's the main problem i don't feel anything.. Complete this conversation and tell what's #notfine in life. 

I will read all posts posted before 9 pm IST tonight and give my feedback in 48 hours. Write your heart out. :) #getfeedback  #YourQuoteAndMine

Quote.Of .My.Thought

In shaa allah... Complete this conversation and tell what's #NotFine in life. I will read all posts and give my feedback posted before 9 pm IST tonight in 48 hours. Write your heart out. :) #getfeedback #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I'm ok and I'll be fine soon✌️🦋 In shaa allah...

Madhu Jain

Complete this conversation and tell what's #NotFine in life. I will read all posts and give my feedback posted before 9 pm IST tonight in 48 hours. Write your heart out. :) #getfeedback #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My time table 
It's up and down due to winters and health
So I have decided to be strict with my health.  Complete this conversation and tell what's #notfine in life. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification