Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best writeontheplate Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best writeontheplate Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to write na in hindi, i will write a letter to you tentatively, how to write na in chinese, how to write na, write a letter to your friend,

• 22 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Vennila

Complete this #Conversation and #writeontheplate #YourQuoteAndMine love #lovequotes #words #Happiness #Stories Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 201/365

read more
" I'll mix all of my love
with plentiful of happiness 
in the form of words to you !

You have to just sit back, 
Relax and enjoy 
the plate full of words 
Offered to you ! "
 Complete this #conversation and #writeontheplate   #yourquoteandmine #love #lovequotes #words #happiness #stories
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba         
201/365

Osho Jain

Complete this #Conversation and #writeontheplate #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba✨🌻

read more
I will write to insist you to
read''the alchemist''
By Paulo coelho✨✨
It's really very correlating to each of us.... 

Complete this #conversation and #writeontheplate   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba✨🌻

Srishti Yadav

Complete this #Conversation and #writeontheplate #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"I will write to you"
Few expressions &
Feelings of mine.
That I have with you.
"Will you write it" 
Into our story. Complete this #conversation and #writeontheplate   #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

Complete this #Conversation and #writeontheplate #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqsayyed

read more
I will write to you about my hearts joyous infusions, 
Whenever I look at you and our blissful conversations
I often spend time looking at your pictures affectionately, 
How I wish I would have been close to see your emotions. 
So now I am a little away but never far from you, 
But writing for you would always be full of harmless illusions.  Complete this #conversation and #writeontheplate   #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqsayyed

Bizz_are_ Soul

Complete this #Conversation and #writeontheplate #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #YourQuotes #yourquotebaba

read more
About us,
how we met
and 
how we separated...

#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#yourquotebaba

Gayathri

Complete this #Conversation and #writeontheplate #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
A story for you to read when you are bored..

Through the character of his story
An introvert expresses his hidden feelings
Keeping it hidden even after expressing... Complete this #conversation and #writeontheplate   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Gayathri

Complete this #Conversation and #writeontheplate #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
A story for you to read when you are bored..

Through the character of his story
He expresses his hidden love
To his sister...
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

praveen kalabhavi

Complete this #Conversation and #writeontheplate #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 I wanna write to my Angel that I love to lie down in your arms and listen to your heart beats. It makes me feel that there is someone in this world, whose heart beats only for me. I just can't stop loving you. Complete this #conversation and #writeontheplate   #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashish Mishra

read more
I  will write about our  good memories which
 will always stay with us. Complete this #conversation and #writeontheplate   #YourQuoteAndMine

Suchismita Sengupta

~Treasure Hunt~ love #ShortStory #yqbaba #Romantic #newwritersclub Complete this #Conversation and #writeontheplate #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"I will leave you a Map. A map with clues & hints. But be aware that these hints won't be direct, it will lead you from here to there, you'll travel a lot, sometimes you'd get frustrated with the intensity this treasure hunt demands, too. But, I request you to continue, you see I need you to continue." 

"But what's this treasure all about?", he quizzed.

"A road to my heart", I confessed. ~Treasure Hunt~

#love #shortstory #yqbaba #romantic #newwritersclub

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification