Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best unbelievablelove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best unbelievablelove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about unbend me reviews, poverty and unbritish rule in india, unbelief meaning in hindi, unbelievable meaning in hindi, unbiased meaning in hindi,

• 5 Followers
  • 11 Stories

P.M. Borse

नरदेहासी नरक यातना प्रेमालाच म्हणू का? 
इतरांना ज्या भासे गोड, माझ्यासाठी कडू का?
ते म्हणतात हा कठीण प्रवास दोघांचा, हवासा वाटणारा
मज वाटे अंधारलेली वाट, भीती विचारते 'आपण पडू का' ?

मला द्वेष या भावनेचा, जिथे शब्दांचा चुराडा
'बोलेल ते समजेल' नाही नुसताच घोक पाढा 
स्वप्नातच सुंदर दिसणारा काटेरी राजवाडा
एवढे भान असून ती पायरी मी चढू का ?

©P.M. Borse #unbelievablelove

Nivedita Adhikari

she said, "do you think I won't think about you just because you asked me not to? Wherever my eyes fall, it reminds me of you. Whether it's the cap of the pen or the wrapper of a chocolate. I miss you with every breathe I take. I miss you with my every heart beat. The day I will stop thinking about you will be the day, I die." PC: Pinterest

#conversation #love #unbelievablelove #yqtales #yqbaba #yqquotes #yourquotebaba #yourquote

Nivedita Adhikari

And she said,"I think I have gone crazy because I feel happy only with one-sided conversation with you." #onesidedconversations #love #unbelievablelove #yourquote #yourquotebaba #yqbaba #yqqoutes

Nivedita Adhikari

Love grows sweeter and deeper as time passes.
We might grow old,
But love between us will be young as ever.
Like the drop of dew on the rose petals
It will be fresh filled with fragnace. #love #perfecthalf #perfectlyimperfect #unbelievablelove #yqbaba #yqquotes #yourquotebaba

Nivedita Adhikari

It wasn't love at first sight,
But it surely is love for eternity.
You may not be my first,
But you are my last,
My forever and happily ever after. #unbelievablelove #love #lovequote #loveforever #yqbaba #yqquotes #yourquotebaba

Nivedita Adhikari

If I ever get the chance to select my life partner in every new life I get,
I will select you over and over again. #unbelievablelove #lovestory #lovequote #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #youaremine

Nivedita Adhikari

"I might not be able to help you in any other way, but I can lend you my shoulder to lean on when you get tired. I can give you a warm hug when you feel that your world is crumbling down so that you can get the courage to pick the pieces up and fight again. I can give myself to you so that you never will be alone." said she. #lovestory #wordsfromheart #unbelievablelove #yqbaba #yqquotes #yourquotebaba

Nivedita Adhikari

He asked me to move on
I told him that I will wait,
As he is the only one I have truly fallen in love with
While others were just my inability to tell no. #unbelievablelove #lovequotes #shortstory #yourquotebaba #yourquote

DRx Virendra Prajapati

मैं किस्मत में नहीं था ऐसा कहकर भुलाओगी तो नहीं 
   बन कर बेवफा कभी मुझको रुलाओगी तो नहीं

©DRx.Virendra Prajapati #HopeMessage 
#unbelievablelove 
#trustme 
#wetogether

Nihal Awasthi

फूलों से मै क्या बया करू ...
एक रोज बो मुझसे मिलती है।
मेरे चेहरे की देख मुस्कान 
उसके चहरे पर खिलती है।।