Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 11wordpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 11wordpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 108 Followers
  • 160 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sourav Roy

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
choose your words
with kindnesses
they can bring down
someone's world Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordpoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Monisha Biswas

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rapidfire #11wordpoem

read more
Make yourself mentally strong
To face any situation
Whenever it comes Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine
#rapidfire #11wordpoem

Vennila

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes poetry #poem #Diwali Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 204/365

read more
There where light lits is
where there hope begins
Ignoring Negativities ! Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordpoem  #yourquoteandmine #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #poetry #poem #diwali
204/365

Springblossoms

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️ Who is he? He is a friend who fills the face with smiles. He is a brother who is perfect crime partner and your shield. #Light #Diwali #YourQuoteAndMine #pointofview #11wordpoem

read more
He is light who constantly
Burns to bright the cosmos eternally. ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Who is he?

He is a friend who fills the face with smiles.

He is a brother who is perfect crime partner and your shield.

Dr.J.Kavitha

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Your consciousness of being free
Is the habit you need quitting. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordpoem  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bindu Quotes Writer

Nobody Can Make You Happy..
If You Aren't Happy From Inside..— % & #collabwithme #11wordpoem #simplequote #englishquote #writer #sayings #yqquotes #yqbaba

Dipa Rani G.

read more
My journey from tears to content was on road of learning.  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordpoem  #yourquoteandmine

Fairy Lights

Participate in this #rapidfire and write your #11wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba life #Journey #Death #End

read more
Life.... 
A Journey... 
Beginning being Birth... 
Love, Effection follows... 
Death marks.....End.
 Participate in this #rapidfire and write your #11wordpoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #life #journey #death #end

Atishay jain

read more
You and I
Both were shy
Don't know why
Let's try ! Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhishek Trehan

read more
As your love for me goes away
Neither does my poetry stay
I find myself all alone
I miss you & the time that has gone...
 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordpoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification