Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best talkingtoyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best talkingtoyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about talk to me in korean, these walls are talking to me, talk obama to me, talk to me, plzz talk to me,

• 54 Followers
  • 53 Stories

Jyoti Jamlingappnavar

Geetika Rathi

Lovely elakkiya

Uvarani jaganathan

Participate in this #simile challenge and describe what talking to someone you love is like. #talkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
                                     Feeding my heart with love!  Participate in this #simile challenge and describe what talking to someone you love is like. #talkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Participate in this #simile challenge and describe what talking to someone you love is like. #talkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Talking to the deaf
Because often you ignore my words...  Participate in this #simile challenge and describe what talking to someone you love is like. #talkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Mayur Dayama

Sometime talking gives u chance for being happy n felt for being existed😊 #Talk #talkingtoyou #lovetalks #baatein #yqhindi #yourquote #yqdidi #Collab

read more
उस बात में वो क्या बात, 
जिस बात में तेरी बातें न हों...
 Sometime talking gives u chance for being happy n felt for being existed😊

#talk #talkingtoyou #lovetalks #baatein #yqhindi #yourquote #yqdidi #collab

Chitra Iyer

( #EPWconversationwithyou An EPW challenge > brought to you by English Proverbs World🌷 Hello wonderful writers, #Conversation #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #talkingtoyou #EnglishProverbsWorld #EPWchallenge

read more
like the freshness of a beautiful dawn
the soothing presence of the dusk
the warm hug of nature
the contentment of companionship
the bliss of togetherness
A hello to happiness
 ( #EPWconversationwithyou 

An EPW challenge 
>
 brought to you by English Proverbs World🌷

Hello wonderful writers,

Karthika Karthika

Participate in this #simile challenge and describe what talking to someone you love is like. #talkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Reduce   stress

Decrease  my  happiness

U always mine 

One & only person who talk to my heart

Participate in this #simile challenge and describe what talking to someone you love is like. #talkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Atishay jain

read more
The best time spent
The closer we became
And I fell for you again
Forgetting all the pain
And make you smile more
As these feelings are pure Participate in this #simile challenge and describe what talking to someone you love is like. #talkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 🌺☕☕☕ just for fun 🙏🙏🙏😁 Participate in this #simile challenge and describe what talking to someone you love is like. #talkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba love life #Friendship

read more
WBC fighting with foreign germs, 
bacteria, virus etc... 
 B positive 👇👇👇
🌺☕☕☕ just for fun 🙏🙏🙏😁
Participate in this #simile challenge and describe what talking to someone you love is like. #talkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #love #life #friendship
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification