Best Shiva Stories

• 45 Followers
  • 192 Stories

Suggested Stories

Best Shiva Stories, Status, Quotes, Shayari, Poem, Videos on Nojoto. Also Read about Shiva Quotes, Shiva Shayari, Shiva Videos, Shiva Poem and Shiva WhatsApp Status in English, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bangla, Odia and other languages on Nojoto.

• Latest Stories
  • Popular Stories
हर सांस मैं तू बसा,
देवा देवा मेरे महादेवा,
हर रंग में तू दिखा,
हर हर भोले शंकरा।।
मुझे लेजा उस छोर जँहा,
बस तू ही तू हो कण कण मैं,
मैं अंदर भी,
मेरे बाहर भी,
हर रंग मैं,
हर रूप मैं,
हर आश मैं,
हर काश मैं,
हर पल में,
हर धुन मैं।।
झूठी मोह माया मैं डूबी जो दुनिया है,
रोक हज़ारों तेरे और मुझे चलने मैं।।
छल नही आवे मोहे,
सच से दुनिया टूटे है,
आजा तू ही भोले दिलसे दिलने फुकरा है।।
कभी काबिल तेरे बन जयउँगी
कभी तो तेरी कह लयउँगी,
कभी तो सुनेगा तू,
जो पल पल फुकरूँगी।।
 #NojotoQuote

#नोजोटो #Shiva #RM #Love #Life #Nojoto

18 Love
0 Comment
हर अंग,
हर उमंग,
हर तरंग,
मगन हर रंग,
तेरे साथ... तेरे संग।। #NojotoQuote

#Shiva #Holi #RM #Love #Life #Nojoto

23 Love
0 Comment

#harharmahadev #mahakal #Shankar #Shiva #mahadev #RuDra #trishool #ganesha #parvatipati #bumbhole #Bholenath #namahshivay #shivay #pahimam #namoshankara #shivbhola #Nojoto #Sketch #caricature #Cartoonist #Drawing #Art #sketching #facesketch #character #Animation ##caricatures #caricature #Art #illustration #cartoon #caricaturas #Drawing #caricatura #caricaturist #draw #Artist #instaart #Portrait #caricatureartist #caricatureart #R #caricatureresolution #arte #Artwork #cartoons #Funny #Sketch #Painting #drawings #Comic #karikat #sketches ...

3 Love
0 Comment
🎵🎶🎵 Nazm Nazm ... #NojotoQuote

#Nojoto #myfav #FavSong #RM #Shiva

17 Love
0 Comment
"There are three kinds of people,
who don't sleep at night...
Rogi... Bhogi... and Yogi...
Shivratri... The yogis night out..."
#Sadhguru
 #NojotoQuote

The second most exciting journey of my life after Vaishno Devi Darsan was visiting Adiyogi. The journey started on 4th March by morning 8.30 flight from Hyderabad. By the time I reached Coimbatore, with the feeling of gratitude, at least ten times I would have cried... from check in time to reaching there. It was certainly awkward, but out of my control. On the way I met many groups, few couples became friends. First time my alone journey, but as if I knew every unknown face. A meditative heart, a smiling face, was making the atmosphere a spiritual home. After walking for 2kms from bus stop, at last I reached in the afternoon, at my destiny. A ground, made up of fields, polished with cow dung, under the sky, surrounded by Welengiri Hills, the Southern Kailash, which was going to accommodate 5 lakh people.
I was feeling exiting, meditative, spiritual, graceful, blissful, gratitude full...all at the same time. I am with the Yogi's. Five lakh Yogi's, they might not be staying in an ashram or at the mountains of Himalaya. But they have one one thing common, they all are in love with Shiva the Adiyogi and Sadhguru. They have gathered up to celebrate their love for that creator together, under the roof of sky, what could be more incredible. The moment I saw Adiyogi, a current went through, making my heart go through a rain of blissfulness. The experience of worshipping Dhyan Ling and Ling Bhairavi was something incredible.The best moments of my entire life was, when Sadhguru, crossed us making the ramp walk. The feeling was watching God... Something changed from internally, as if the eternity gave you a tight hug, and everything inside and outside of you fixed automatically in moments. Mind became so calm like it got everything it was longing for from births. Completely satisfied, Happy and Blissful. Next when the beats of music and Shiva stotras touched the air, everything became like part of Shiva. The crowd started dancing in the beats of fluits and drums. I had walked almost five to six hours in two days and one night, and one night completely awake, still no stress no pain, no health issues, no sense of anger, frustration on whatever going good or bad around. It was a magic, never happened before, but Will happen now onwards more frequently. For my fortune it was my birthday by tithi. I had been asking God, why I have been born on such an insignificant date. According to Hindi jataka, a girl took birth in Amabasya, is unlucky. So at the time of my merraige people were getting doubt that may be it is Amabasya and to hide we are saying one day before. They were asking in many ways to confirm the same, which was really irritating. But when I realized my birthday has such a significance, it surprised with so much joy, only a person gone through can understand. ☺️ And on that day with Shiva himself, it's like Shiva Shiva only. Because there is nothing more beautiful and sacred than Shiva himself and you can only compare that experience with Shiva himself.

When Sadhguru was moving, my heart was like... what next, How would I drink that ecstasy... you can't come with me... I can't stay here all the time... and I closed my eyes... started walking turning back... The moment I reached at airport, I felt... I am not going to miss this place... It was like We have been one. I brought everything with me. That peaceful atmosphere, love, blissfulness, Shiva himself.

#AdiYogi #Shiva #Sadhguruquotes #YogisNightOut #MahaShivratri2019
#TheSpiritualJourney #RM #Nojoto

20 Love
1 Comment