Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best stillawake Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best stillawake Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about of course i still love you, are you still mine i need your love lyrics, of course still love you, you broke my heart but i still love you quotes, still love you like i do,

• 43 Followers
  • 56 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Mumtaz_sk

S  T  I  L  L      U  P  !  !  !

©Mumtaz_sk #still #stillawake #still #Nojoto #Life

Atif Mast

fakat ek teri hi khatir,teri raah ka musafir.. banke phiree hai darbadar.. na khauf-e-khuda, na duniya ka durr.. tere dil tak pahuchna aasan nhi hoga magar jo tu dekh le bus ek nazar, ho jaaye musafir ko sabar.. Atif Mast #poerty #nightthoughts #yqdidi #yqhindi #stillawake #atifmast

read more
अब जो तुझे मिलने आऊंगा, तेरे पास ही बैठना चाहूंगा
कुछ ख़्वाब मैं अपने सिरहाने तेरे,चुपके से छोड़ जाऊंगा fakat ek teri hi khatir,teri raah ka musafir..
banke phiree hai darbadar..
na khauf-e-khuda, na duniya ka durr..

tere dil tak pahuchna aasan nhi hoga magar
jo tu dekh le bus ek nazar,
ho jaaye musafir ko sabar..
Atif Mast

Chitra Iyer

#openforcollab Make some memes on it 😂😂 🤣 #mememachine entries to #MMMT154 #funnymeme #Meme #memetime #stillawake Image source Google #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with mEmE mAchinE

read more
I am sleep
I am goin' away
Good nite #openforcollab Make some memes on it 😂😂 🤣 #mememachine  entries to #MMMT154 #funnymeme #meme #memetime #stillawake
Image source Google  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with mEmE mAchinE

Mahima Jain

What do you feel when you #walkwiththemoon? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqenglish #aestheticthoughts #stillawake #midnightthoughts

read more
And talk with the Stars
I feel that Happiness
Is not so Far... What do you feel when you #walkwiththemoon?  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqenglish #aestheticthoughts #stillawake #midnightthoughts

sanjana Bhardwaj

रातों में जग कर तेरे ख्यालों में खोना
ये प्यार नहीं तो क्या है... #latenightpost #lovequotes #stillawake #stillfinding #yqbaba #yqdidi

Sweety PIe💚

602 #SoulMates #stillawake. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The magic of your touch when you are by my side hugging me tight and the fragrance of your love make my nights hard to sleep... #602 #soulmates 
 #stillawake. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

प्रेम और मैं

कल रात दस्तक़ हुई दरवाजे पर,
कि बड़ी नज़ाकत से आकर बैठी याद तुम्हारी,

फिर क्या, नींद रूठ गई हमसे,
किसी गैर को हमारे इतना करीब देख कर। नींद🖤

#sleeplessnights #stillawake #love #yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquote #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi

Bizz_are_ Soul

Complete this #Conversation. #stillawake #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #YourQuotes #yourquotebaba #nightthoughts

read more
'coz my pen 
still converses with the paper... Complete this #conversation. #stillawake  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yqquotes 
#yourquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#nightthoughts

Neerja

(852) Collab and complete this unfinished conversation and tell us why you're #stillawake. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Good Question! 
Words travel in my mind to jot down a quote 

BUT 

As soon as opening notepad 
Words crushes itself down! 

Oh this messy mind 
Or 
May be the hungry stomach midnight! (852)
Collab and complete this unfinished conversation and tell us why you're #stillawake. #YourQuoteAndMine

The Incomplete Metaphor

It's too late. Why are you still awake? #toolatebutstillawake. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba ❤Misnaming Love ❤ Poushali, I can't tag you, don't know why. Raunak Jha Swastik Biswas hey man! See, you can tag people too. Guys please support him. He's new to YQ. #lostlove #yqbaba #writersblock

read more
Trying to write something.
But what to do?
I have two diseases.
Writers' Block and 
You leaving me. It's too late. Why are you still awake? #toolatebutstillawake.   #YourQuoteAndMine

❤Misnaming Love ❤ 
Poushali, I can't tag you, don't know why.
Raunak Jha 
Swastik Biswas hey man! See, you can tag people too. Guys please support him. He's new to YQ.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification