Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best writersblock Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best writersblock Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about writer my love from the star, how to write na in hindi, i will write a letter to you tentatively, लहरों से डरकर writer, how to write na in chinese,

• 233 Followers
  • 467 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Dayak Official ✍️

What have you been #runningaway from? Participate in this collab and break away from your #writersblock #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #dayakofficial

read more
the obligations that I have to fulfil
Being chased by the fear of failure
In a never ending race 
That leaves behind no trace
Running back and forth
Like the untiring waves of the sea
Yet, getting nowhere 
And Knowing not, my worth
Now, I realise
What I thought was my enemy
Actually, is a remedy
That has been ruined by fear.  What have you been #runningaway from? Participate in this collab and break away from your #writersblock  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #dayakofficial

Rahul Sharma

A constipation of thoughts
Is a writer's block
A poem that is lame
May not provide you fame
But still it's must
To wipe out the dust
And end what you endure
A lame poem is the cure. #lamepoems #writersblock #poetry #yqbaba #yqtales #writer #challenge #yqpowrimo

ರಘು ಶಿವಸ್ವಾಮಿ

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATnoteasytowriteabout • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your thoughtful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #writer #writersblock #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
It's not easy to write about the
Mentality of human being.. OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATnoteasytowriteabout 
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️
Collab with your thoughtful words.✨  

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Nandipati Kalyani

How do you overcome #writersblock? Collab and share your ways. #2waystowritersblock #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Refresh before writing
Reread to gain more knowledge How do you overcome #writersblock? Collab and share your ways. #2waystowritersblock #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.J.Kavitha

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATnoteasytowriteabout • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your thoughtful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #writer #writersblock #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Myself 
Because Iam not an open book. OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATnoteasytowriteabout 
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️
Collab with your thoughtful words.✨  

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

What's your way to come out of a #writersblock? #unabletowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
I'll type... 😝😝😝 What's your way to come out of a #writersblock? #unabletowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Springblossoms

Dear all, Don't scold writer's block as the mind is trafficked by the neurons as they have lost their way to destination. But that doesn't mean they have stopped their efforts! They are just waiting for the green signal of neurotransmitters to fuel them the neurons again by the warmth of heart. What does a cold paralysed mind wants at last? A heart's warm hug full of love taking them again to their destination but this time not as a writer, but as a traveller to holidays! Don't they need a va #Mind #Conversation #yqbaba #writersblock #SelfTalk #Blank

read more
Writer's block: bittersweet frozen mind shivering in the Northern Pole's December,
Words get trafficked in the pine trees
Covering it like snow, waiting for green signal
To fall on pages like snowflakes.
See writer's block is so childish yet 
Full of hope, gradually flows rhythmically,
Singing carols hoping celebration like Christmas. Dear all, 
Don't scold writer's block as the mind is trafficked by the neurons as they have lost their way to destination. But that doesn't mean they have stopped their efforts! They are just waiting for the green signal of neurotransmitters to fuel them the neurons again by the warmth of heart. 

What does a cold paralysed mind wants at last? A heart's warm hug full of love taking them again to their destination but this time not as a writer, but as a traveller to holidays! Don't they need a va

Haseena Dudekula

What's your way to come out of a #writersblock? #unabletowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I don't fret or freak out,
Writing is as natural as breathing,
It will happen as and when,
it wants to...
In the meanwhile,
I keep reading to replenish,
my thirsty reserves,
of words and thoughts...  What's your way to come out of a #writersblock? #unabletowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.J.Kavitha

What have you been #runningaway from? Participate in this collab and break away from your #writersblock #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Brooding thoughts and past depressions,
Coz, glooming never set the past sensations
Blooming makes our life trigger temptations
Making us happy in maintaining
Relations. What have you been #runningaway from? Participate in this collab and break away from your #writersblock  #YourQuoteAndMine

Latika Bisht

What's your way to come out of a #writersblock? #unabletowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am stressed and puzzled..
   My heart is noisy and confused..
As writing soothes my heart..
 ...and ask my mind to restart
..and to forget everything and the dark past. What's your way to come out of a #writersblock? #unabletowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification