Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lovearrives Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lovearrives Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love क्या है, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved hindi meaning, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in hindi, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved meaning in telugu, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in tamil,

• 31 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Dayak Official ✍️

Good morning. When love arrives, welcome it with a hug and make it sit. Ask if it'd like sugar in its coffee. #lovearrives #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #dayakofficial

read more
differences run and hide.  Good morning. When love arrives, welcome it with a hug and make it sit. Ask if it'd like sugar in its coffee. #lovearrives #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #dayakofficial

kranthi Sowjanya

Good morning. When love arrives, welcome it with a hug and make it sit. Ask if it'd like sugar in its coffee. #lovearrives #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It sweeps you off your feet.
When love leaves,
It makes your heart sink Good morning. When love arrives, welcome it with a hug and make it sit. Ask if it'd like sugar in its coffee. #lovearrives #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Hemlata Pandey

Good morning. When love arrives, welcome it with a hug and make it sit. Ask if it'd like sugar in its coffee. #lovearrives #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Your life seems like a Fairy Tale,
You Blush without any reason,
A phone call increase your Heart Beat,
Take care feels like I Love You,

With that much happiness, you can able to handle stringent person in the world. Good morning. When love arrives, welcome it with a hug and make it sit. Ask if it'd like sugar in its coffee. #lovearrives #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Good morning. When love arrives, welcome it with a hug and make it sit. Ask if it'd like sugar in its coffee. #lovearrives #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
Meet with it unexpectedly...
Because unexpected rewards of God are the best and incredibly memorable...  Good morning. When love arrives, welcome it with a hug and make it sit. Ask if it'd like sugar in its coffee. #lovearrives #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

sk

Good morning. When love arrives, welcome it with a hug and make it sit. Ask if it'd like sugar in its coffee. #lovearrives #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution #366days366quotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 it brings all the HAPPINESS of the world with it,
 so when it comes,
Give it shelter in your HEART
because there is only one heart that can understand LOVE. 
Always keep love because 
it is not in everyone's LUCK. Good morning. When love arrives, welcome it with a hug and make it sit. Ask if it'd like sugar in its coffee. #lovearrives #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution #366days366quotes

Bizz_are_ Soul

Good morning. When love arrives, welcome it with a hug and make it sit. Ask if it'd like sugar in its coffee. #lovearrives #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #YourQuotes #YourQuotes

read more
I shamelessly
break my broken heart,
once again... Good morning. When love arrives, welcome it with a hug and make it sit. Ask if it'd like sugar in its coffee. #lovearrives #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes
#yourquotes

Bizz_are_ Soul

One-liner ❣️ #openforcollab . Collab? Anyone? . Click #eroticpen to read more. #erotica Love #Collab #moonsandmoans #lovearrives YourQuote Didi Moans & Moons Bizz_are_ Soul YourQuote Baba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Anu

read more
Tonight,
as you wet,
my tongue speaks skillfully
as I savour the nector.... One-liner ❣️
#OpenForCollab . Collab? Anyone?
Click #EroticPen to read more.
#Erotica #Love #Collab #MoonsAndMoans #LoveArrives
YourQuote Didi Moans & Moons  Bizz_are_ Soul YourQuote Baba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Anu

Dr. Ernest Salami

read more
it comes through P'Jay.
P'Jay is just a girl...
She loves me...
She adores me...
She puts smiles on my face...
She brings ecstasy to my brains...
P'Jay is just a girl...
But when she arrives,
Love comes through her... Good morning. When love arrives, welcome it with a hug and make it sit. Ask if it'd like sugar in its coffee. #lovearrives #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
Welcome it with honor and make them secured with your warm hug as only parent's love is true. Good morning. When love arrives, welcome it with a hug and make it sit. Ask if it'd like sugar in its coffee. #lovearrives #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
It  Doesn't Knock On The Door For Permission To Enter.
It Walks Into Your Mind Like A Boss And Rules It. Good morning. When love arrives, welcome it with a hug and make it sit. Ask if it'd like sugar in its coffee. #lovearrives #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification