Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best JustAnotherDay Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best JustAnotherDay Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i just fall in love with you, just i love u, we were just kids when we fell in love lyrics, just another day at the office meaning in hindi, you just get me,

• 39 Followers
  • 42 Stories

Aady

It was the end of love and beginning of truth, 
as if the first time they ever met was the day they said goodbye. 

Our love had become a dream 
fading from us 
no matter how hard we closed our eyes...  Picture credit - Pinterest
#justanotherday #justanotherfight #justathought #justanothertry #shortquote #savinggrace

Swapnil Moon

Just another day to be alive? Just another day at office or college? What is it like? #JustAnotherDay #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I hold everything. Just another day to be alive? Just another day at office or college? What is it like? 

#JustAnotherDay #Collab Challenge  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

CM Chaitanyaa

Just another day to be alive? Just another day at office or college? What is it like? #JustAnotherDay #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When the dreams 'll become a reality...
And it 'll create a mysterious future.. Just another day to be alive? Just another day at office or college? What is it like? 

Abid

read more
And another quote
Why the hell did I wrote
Had enough time to groom myself
But now I am stuck with this note
Never seen a foolish person like me
Who waits for people who frequently loathe
Never wrote so much when I was in school
Why should I write for YQ and why should I promote. 
 Just another day to be alive? Just another day at office or college? What is it like? 

Aahaan

Tujhe kya lagta hai tere chale Jaane ke Baad mai marr Jaaunga,
Nhi, 
Mai bhi kisi aur ka haath thaam ke aage nikal Jaaunga.  ..

Aahaan

Yaad hai tujhko, jo sab Yaad hai mujhko? #pehlapyar #pehlimulaqat #pehlidafaa #yaadein #baarish #shayariquotes #JustAnotherDay

read more
Baato baato mai ab voh pehli jaise baat nhi rahi,
Sach kahe toh mujhe yaad voh Pehli wali mulaqaat nhi rahi.   Yaad hai tujhko, jo sab Yaad hai mujhko? 

#pehlapyar #pehlimulaqat #pehlidafaa

sanjana

read more
to His mysterious ways
of making us 
Learning Life. Just another day to be alive? Just another day at office or college? What is it like? 

Sonalin Dash

Just another day, filled with layers of similar routine.
She was still in crossroads whether to accept her destiny or fight against it.
He was still in the agony of repentance of hurting his most precious asset while running after worldly pleasures.
Every one was in their own world of pain, agony, repentance, panic, frustration, happiness, laughter, giggles.
They were physically in same space, emotionally in varied worlds.
That was how just another day went on with inexplicable, distorted emotions.  #collab #justanotherday #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqbabaquotes #yqdiary #yqthoughts

Gumnaam

read more
wait and watch Just another day to be alive? Just another day at office or college? What is it like? 

Vrusti Raj

read more
To capture all memories in my eyes. Just another day to be alive? Just another day at office or college? What is it like? 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification