Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best correction Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best correction Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about first love is mistake second love is correction of that mistake, defects of vision and their correction, correction in pan card, online english grammar check and correction 10, "first love is mistake second love is correction of that mistake meaning in,

• 29 Followers
  • 34 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

#Lifechanger

mute video

MSJ Quotes

If you can accept your mistakes, 
you will accept their absence later on..! #mistake #correction #right #msj #msjquotes #lifelessons #lifequotes #oneliner

MSJ Quotes

While proving someone wrong everytime,
You become wrong for them sometimes..

If you want to edit that line, 
Erase, Correct it again but don't tear the page..! #wrong #correction #being #helpful #msj #yqquotes #msjquotes

Mathan kumar G

Mistakes cannot be identified untill it's commited. #mistake #correction #chance

Kaushik Sinha

I am writing a novel.
Highest number of keystrokes: Backspace.
That novel is Life. #novel #life #key #backspace #iteration #correction #philosophy #yqbaba

यशवंत कुमार

दिल का दर्द बढ़ाने से
बेहतर है दूर चले जाना।
सबकी अपनी दुनियाँ है
काहे किसी को भरमाना ? #regret #correction

Ajay Biswas

You can't correct your mistake by pointing out the mistake of others...
 #life , #lifelessons , #mistake , #correction , #yqbaba , #yqdidi , #yqquotes , #yqaestheticthoughts

CalmKazi

Each quote is a story. It's not just Your Quote. You are the quote ! #yourquotelogo Challenge by Ankush Tiwari Nominated by Afroj Alam. Thanks for the nomination bhai ! Personally, I do not think we need a tagline because the name is good enough to entice writers. Great initiative to show Harsh and Ashish some love ! Prem and Kajal ! Have you guys checked this out ? #yqbaba #slogan #Logo #correction #AppLove #Tagline #YOUARE #calmkaziwrites

read more
YourQuote

*You're
     Each quote is a story. It's not just Your Quote. You are the quote !

#YourQuoteLogo Challenge by Ankush Tiwari Nominated by Afroj Alam. Thanks for the nomination bhai !

Personally, I do not think we need a tagline because the name is good enough to entice writers. Great initiative to show Harsh and Ashish some love !

Prem and Kajal ! Have you guys checked this out ?

Sumit R Das

To my friend and popular Grammar Nazi Swastik Anand Tripathi #Fun #grammar #yqbaba #correction #masti

read more

मेरी भावनाओं को समझो 
शब्दों मे क्यों जाते हो
तुम बस खुद समझ जाओ
गलती पर क्यों जाते हो
     To my friend and popular Grammar Nazi Swastik Anand Tripathi 
#fun #grammar #yqbaba #correction #masti

Sherlock Doyle

According to the Mayan calender, the world was supposed to end on 2012. But with the last two digits switched, it's actually ... #Analysis #research #world #End #prediction #Mistake #Fear #correction

read more
In a fruitless effort we rechecked our findings trying to find any errors.

Whoever had analyzed the Mayan calendars before had switched the last two digits.
 According to the Mayan calender, the world was supposed to end on 2012. But with the last two digits switched, it's actually ...

#analysis #research #world #end #prediction #mistake #fear #correction
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification