Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Offended Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Offended Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about offended meaning in hindi, offended quotes, oh my god i am heartily sorry for having offended thee, offended meaning in urdu, offended meaning,

• 8 Followers
  • 7 Stories

MSJ Quotes

If you are offended by my attitude, 
you might be one of the reasons 
I have it..! #attitude #treat #reasons #msj #msjquotes #bindass #offended #people

Pratik Dasgupta

I would be offended if you ever forgave me.

Because if you ever forgave me you would forget me. #YQBaba #Offended

Bharath Nandibhatla

#yqbaba #Offended Scars, they heal you.

read more
I would be offended if you covered all those scars.

I love your scars, those deep ones. They just tell me how the world cut you deep, to know what's within you. 

Your scars, they tell me that your past was real, that you've not just survived it, but lived through it. #YQBaba #offended
Scars, they heal you.

Het Modi

I'm innocent 🥺👶 maths teacher ne sikhaya hai🥺 #hue_of_humour #Offended #Maths #bchpan #innocent #bcisthenameofalinesegment #bcismyfriend

read more
Hey! Don't get offended. 
I'm just talking about a line segment.
 I'm innocent 🥺👶

maths teacher ne sikhaya hai🥺

#hue_of_humour #offended #maths #bchpan #innocent

#bcisthenameofalinesegment #bcismyfriend

Aamir Qais AnZar

Thanks YourQuote Baba for liking my Quote..🙏 Hello writers! ❤ Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this dndwow background and share your thoughts with us. चाहे कुछ हो जाए, उम्मीद नहीं छोड़ना। #dndwow191 #improveonething #guidance #advicequotes #Offended #महावीरजयंती #भगवानभरोसे #correction Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
Everyone seeks advice and wants a guide 
or a mentor in life. But don't know why they 
get offended when I try to correct them. Thanks YourQuote Baba for liking my Quote..🙏
Hello writers! ❤ Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this dndwow background and share your thoughts with us. चाहे कुछ हो जाए, उम्मीद नहीं छोड़ना।
#dndwow191 #improveOneThing #Guidance #AdviceQuotes #offended #महावीरजयंती #भगवानभरोसे #Correction
Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

Namit

Why can't people show the same amount
of outrage on rapes as much as they show in jokes...!

dynamite

©Namit Say #norape 😠
#rape #offended #society #norape 
#injusticeinsociety #nohumanityleft #randomthoughts #stories #nojoto

Aleem Nasir

#Offended...? @Aleem Nasir...

read more
"Once a mistake she asked for, today it turned a future of innocence into anger which hails so often..."

#Aleem Nasir... #Offended...?
@Aleem Nasir...

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification