Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best movingonin10words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best movingonin10words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about moving on from someone you love, quotes about losing someone you love and moving on, moving one website to another is called, quotes about lost love and moving on, quotes about losing love and moving on,

• 46 Followers
  • 53 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Participate in this #rapidfire and describe #movingonin10words #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Sometimes "Yes"
Sometimes "No"
Whatever it might  be 
Just forget.... 
 Participate in this #rapidfire and describe #movingonin10words  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Major Mystique

Participate in this #rapidfire and describe #movingonin10words #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Containing pain in memories and throwing it down the river  Participate in this #rapidfire and describe #movingonin10words  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Participate in this #rapidfire and describe #movingonin10words #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
Switching over from negation to novice world
Brave decision to renew life
It went (10+2)🌻🌻 Participate in this #rapidfire and describe #movingonin10words  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Abid

Participate in this #rapidfire and describe #movingonin10words #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqsayyed 🤭

read more
Mai jaa raha hu....
Ab mujhe awaaz na dena kabhi!  Participate in this #rapidfire and describe #movingonin10words  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqsayyed 🤭

Shaima Nishar

Failed attempts, still have the zeal to do it again #rapidfire #movingonin10words  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqdiary #yqthoughts #passion

Feba

Participate in this #rapidfire and describe #movingonin10words #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I lost the me for you🤗
Now i walk alone....
 Participate in this #rapidfire and describe #movingonin10words  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

read more
Like a river 
Rejuvenating every 100 meters
Move on forever Participate in this #rapidfire and describe #movingonin10words  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Changing place To reach a new place a new destination... Participate in this #rapidfire and describe #movingonin10words  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mohit Agrawal

read more
You are passé- I'm at best when I'm with myself. Participate in this #rapidfire and describe #movingonin10words  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anitha Elisha

Participate in this #rapidfire and describe #movingonin10words #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #moveonquicklikeaslick

read more
To live the new chapter
&To live happily ever after. Participate in this #rapidfire and describe #movingonin10words  #YourQuoteAndMine
#moveonquicklikeaslick
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification