Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lovesetfree Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lovesetfree Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love क्या है, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved hindi meaning, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in hindi, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved meaning in telugu, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in tamil,

• 24 Followers
  • 25 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Shams Alam Siddiqui

#Love #lovesayari #lovesetfree Sakir Ali Sunil Bamnake Milavat hai tere ishaq me Itar aur sharab ki Kabhi hum mahak jate hai To kabhi hum bahak jate hai

read more
mute video

Koms

mute video

Dipa Rani G.

Recycling this brilliant prompt by Rest Zone #rzsetyoufree #lovesetfree in today's #rapidfire #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
As I want to live in peace.
It's ok when my love can't reach your heart.
It's ok that you have no love to give me back.
Still I let my love flow for you.
I realized it's not about you anymore rather only about me.

For me,
Love is something like river,
It needs to flow,
It needs to be free,
Without any conditioning,
Any string or expectations.

So, I set you free to have my freedom.
 Recycling this brilliant prompt by Rest Zone #rzsetyoufree #lovesetfree  in today's #rapidfire #cinemagraph #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Shaima Nishar

Because I loved you enough to let you go.  #rzsetyoufree #lovesetfree  #rapidfire #cinemagraph   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqdiary  #oneliner

Anitha Elisha

Recycling this brilliant prompt by Rest Zone #rzsetyoufree #lovesetfree in today's #rapidfire #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #setfreeofyourlove

read more
for now
I know u'll come around somehow
Love can come in all ways
It depends on how each one stays
It's always hard to let go
And make things around you to go slow 
Love is always like a heavy wind blow 
So do what u love and never forget u are always a bright glow 

Recycling this brilliant prompt by Rest Zone #rzsetyoufree #lovesetfree in today's #rapidfire #cinemagraph   #YourQuoteAndMine
#setfreeofyourlove

praveen kalabhavi

Recycling this brilliant prompt by Rest Zone #rzsetyoufree #lovesetfree in today's #rapidfire #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
If there is anything like infinity in the world then I know where it lives. It stays in the form of love in between you and me and keeps travelling across every day! Recycling this brilliant prompt by Rest Zone #rzsetyoufree #lovesetfree in today's #rapidfire #cinemagraph   #YourQuoteAndMine

Batul Hafiji

Recycling this brilliant prompt by Rest Zone #rzsetyoufree #lovesetfree in today's #rapidfire #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotesbybatulhafiji #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
For I know that if you are mine,
You will fly and come back to me.

-Batool  Recycling this brilliant prompt by Rest Zone #rzsetyoufree #lovesetfree in today's #rapidfire #cinemagraph   #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi

Bhoomi Anand

read more
Now do what you want to...i will never disturb you... never Recycling this brilliant prompt by Rest Zone #rzsetyoufree #lovesetfree in today's #rapidfire #cinemagraph   #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
My love is not a hurdle,
My love is not a burden.
Be wherever you want to be, 
Be with whomever you want to be.
Love, I set you free. Recycling this brilliant prompt by Rest Zone #rzsetyoufree #lovesetfree in today's #rapidfire #cinemagraph   #YourQuoteAndMine

Apeksha Kadam

Recycling this brilliant prompt by Rest Zone #rzsetyoufree #lovesetfree in today's #rapidfire #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Ramdev

read more
Oh my love!
I set you free.
Off you go,
Wherever you feel.
Travelling those distant mountain, lakes and valleys.
Oh my love!
I set you free.
Come back to me,
Whenever you feel.
For my love will not wear out for you.
For my love will not forget you.
Always it will be there,
where I know you will come back 
searching for
Oh my love! I set you free.
Come back to me,
Whenever you feel. Recycling this brilliant prompt by Rest Zone #rzsetyoufree #lovesetfree in today's #rapidfire #cinemagraph   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Ramdev
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification