tags

Best nojotoDilSe Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best nojotoDilSe Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 10 Followers
  • 101 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"^^^^^चंचल मन ^^^^^ ••• मन कहता है मुस्कुरा ले दो पल की है जिन्दगानी बाद में सब है कहानी कौन किसे याद करता है जो पल जी लिया वही है अपना बाकी तो मन के भंवर है घूमते रहते हैं 😁😁😁"

^^^^^चंचल मन ^^^^^
•••
मन कहता है 
     मुस्कुरा ले 
         दो पल की है जिन्दगानी 
                बाद में सब है कहानी 
         कौन किसे याद करता है 
    जो पल जी लिया 
वही है अपना 
             बाकी तो मन के भंवर है 
             घूमते रहते हैं 😁😁😁

#मन #मोहब्बत #ख्याल #जिन्दगी #nojotoquotes #nojotoDilSe #nojotohindi #Anshulathakur #nojotowritersclub #nojotoquotesforall #nojotothoughts

167 Love

"The whole childhood time is a memory the best time of life missed that time and a ghazal by Jagjit Singh always reminds me of that childhood "vo kagaz ki kashti vo barish ka pani " Nothing can pay the cost of that valuable unforgettable time of childhood ❣ now I'm living that time again with my kids 👩‍👧‍👦"

The whole childhood time is a memory 
the best time of life 
missed that time 
and a ghazal by Jagjit Singh always reminds me of that childhood 
"vo kagaz ki kashti
    vo barish ka pani " 
Nothing can pay the cost of that 
valuable unforgettable time 
of childhood ❣
now I'm living that time again with my kids 👩‍👧‍👦

#Childhood #nojotomemories #nojotoquotes #nojotoDilSe #nojotoenglish #Thoughts #LateNight #feelings #true #nojotoquotesforall #nojotowritersclub #Anshulathakur #besttime #Always

174 Love

"Black and White One personality is like White Chess pawns another is like Black Chess pawns Both are same but Clean like white in front of the world having the black The real you within you always but dear I know both of them and better knew about your every move 🙂"

Black and White  One personality is like White Chess pawns 
another is like Black Chess pawns 
Both are same 
but 
Clean like white in front of the world 
having the black 
The real you
within you always 
but dear 
I know both of them and better knew 
about your every move 🙂

#blackandwhite #nojotoquotes #nojotoenglish #nojotowritersclub #nojotoDilSe #nojotoquotesforall #Anshulathakur #LateNight #Thoughts #nojotothoughts

172 Love

"मेरी खुशियाँ तुम्हारी खुशी में है तुमसे शुरु तुम पर ही खत्म हर रिश्ता तुमसे शुरु हर जिम्मेदारी तुमसे शुरु दिन की शुरूआत भी तुमसे शुरु तुम्हारी बांहों में रात खत्म होती है "being alive being happy means being with you ""

मेरी खुशियाँ तुम्हारी खुशी में है  
तुमसे शुरु 
तुम पर ही खत्म 
हर रिश्ता तुमसे शुरु 
हर जिम्मेदारी तुमसे शुरु 
दिन की शुरूआत भी तुमसे शुरु 
तुम्हारी बांहों में रात खत्म होती है 
"being alive being happy 
means being with you "

#Happiness #nojotoquotes #nojotoenglish #nojotowritersclub #nojotoDilSe #nojotohindi #Anshulathakur #nojotowritersclub #nojotoquotesforall #nojotothoughts #खुशियाँ #Love

150 Love

"😍Ikraar😍 It's like someone come to just complete you 💑 whatever happens in life 💁‍♀️ whoever comes in life 🤷‍♀️ never give up on each other 🙅‍♀️ that's the promise that's the commitment 🤝 of first love♡♡♡♡♡ 💏 and last love ♡♡♡♡💏"

😍Ikraar😍
It's like someone come to just
 complete you 💑
whatever happens in life 💁‍♀️
whoever comes in life 🤷‍♀️
never give up on each other 🙅‍♀️
that's the promise that's the commitment 🤝
of first love♡♡♡♡♡ 💏
and last love ♡♡♡♡💏

#ikraar #nojotoquotes #nojotoenglish #nojotowritersclub #nojotoDilSe #nojotoquotesforall #Anshulathakur #FirstLove #Lastlove #nojotorealbonding

151 Love