tags

Best where Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best where Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 559 Followers
  • 5124 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"Energy flows where the meditation goes, so take care where it is needed and use your energy properly."

Energy flows where the meditation goes, so take care where it is needed and use your energy properly.

Energy never ruins, it destroys everyone.

#nojoto
#shabdanchal
#Motivation
@अभिषेक जैन कुरवाई ✍ @Sambhav jain(महफूज़_जनाब) @Sanjay Sanju Panwar @mirzya..... @Sakshi Sachan

848 Love
5 Share

""

"Travel in travel of life where I m going where I want to going I don't know 😔 ___Pratibha's writing✍✍"

Travel  in travel of life 

where I m going

where I want to going

I don't know 😔

___Pratibha's writing✍✍

travel
#nojoto
#nojoto English ✍✍✍😔😔

450 Love
3 Share

""

"“Friendship is the purest love. It is the highest form of Love where nothing is asked for, no condition, where one simply enjoys giving.” Osho #NojotoQuote"

“Friendship is the purest love. It is the highest form of Love where nothing is asked for, no condition, where one simply enjoys giving.” 

Osho #NojotoQuote

Osho Quotes
Read and share the quotes of your favourite authors everyday
#NojotoEnglish #English #Nojoto #FamousQuotesEnglish

316 Love
34 Share

""

"walking straight into the new beginnings of life. where, everything is gonna be perfect. where i can be me unapologetically. where i can live my life instead of just breathing. where i can find myself free and secure. where i can be carefree."

walking straight into the new beginnings of life.
 where, everything is gonna be perfect.
where i can be me unapologetically. where i can live my life instead of just breathing. 
where i can find myself free and secure.
where i can be carefree.

walking straight into new life...
#nojoto
#Quotes #Life #Journey #nojotohindi

225 Love
14 Share

""

"Don't stay where you're needed. Go where you are loved Lang Leav"

Don't stay where you're needed.
Go where you are loved
Lang Leav

Don't stay where you're needed.