Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best SAGGITARIUS Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best SAGGITARIUS Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about saggitarius quotes, sag and scorpio compatibility, virgo and sag compatibility, sag meaning in hindi, naiyya saggi instagram,

• 3 Followers
  • 43 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Harsh Shrivastava

Sangarsh aur lagan donno ka mishrun hai, 
Darr aur kushi donno se aache sambandh hai, 
Banjara mein, sir pe chhat kiraye ka
Beta ek din khudka ghar banayega, maa ka kaheta aisa mann hai, 

Bharosa hai meri maa ka, poora karna mera dharam hai,
Chal kapat se naa kabhi paisa kama, maa ka ye kahen hai,
Roshni raaste pe milegi, chahe laga grahan hai, 
Lambe race ka mein ghoda, aim karta mein high, sagittarius mera sun sign hai.  #post98 #saggitarius #writing #dilsebaat #selfmotivated #yourquotes #likhai #doit

Neerja

Feeling restlessness 
Since few days..
Why??

May be this age..
Age of uncertainties in life further....
 (787) #Being_hibiscuzzy #saggitarius #november

Neerja

(775) #onlinemate #yqmate #SAGGITARIUS Rahul 🦋🌺 Pc - ss of his whatsapp status

read more
Seeing my name as 'Hibiscus'.. 
Is a bliss.. 
Thankyou Mr. Sagg, 
For naming me this. (775)
#onlinemate #yqmate #saggitarius 

Rahul 🦋🌺 

Pc - ss of his whatsapp status

Neerja

(Quote 761) Have a peaceful night Miss P (my fairy) She - "mujhe neend aa rhi hai, par drr lg rha hai, call par reh skti ho tum?" Me - "I thought to text you ki you can call be any time so that you can sleep .." Further I said - "mein hoon, tum so" #Family #friends #gemini #SAGGITARIUS #graduationfriends

read more
So sometimes...
fairies too
need pixie dusts,
by her favorite humans,
to have a peaceful sleep!? (Quote 761) 
Have a peaceful night Miss P (my fairy) 

She - "mujhe neend aa rhi hai, par drr lg rha hai, call par reh skti ho tum?"

Me - "I thought to text you ki you can call be any time so that you can sleep .." 

Further I said - "mein hoon, tum so"

Neerja

(752) Met here on YQ platform (may be a year ago) and he was the very first one for whom I wrote a testimonial! Rahul 🦋🌺 I told him the story of Hibiscus associated with me of my childhood and from that day my name he kept as Hibiscus.... 🦋 Lgta hai WhatsApp se छुट्टी le rhe ho phir se, acha hai acha hai.. Baaki Idk when you would be back on YQ..... #hibiscus #SAGGITARIUS

read more
That was so kind
of you to say Mr. Sagg♐,
thankyou.

- Hibiscus 🌺 
The name
you gave to me, thankyou...... (752) Met here on YQ platform (may be a year ago) and he was the very first one for whom I wrote a testimonial! Rahul 🦋🌺  

I told him the story of Hibiscus associated with me of my childhood and from that day my name he kept as Hibiscus.... 🦋

Lgta hai WhatsApp se छुट्टी le rhe ho phir se, acha hai acha hai.. 
Baaki Idk when you would be back on YQ.....

Neerja

(Quote 733) Seeing that I was like..kaun si dp lagaye hai ham!?? 'cause I keep changing dp's.. Cute..ohh ho! Haha.. okay. I don't like "dear" word much 🥲 ............. #SAGGITARIUS #beingpurple #graduationmates

read more
(..in caption..)  (Quote 733) Seeing that I was like..kaun si dp lagaye hai ham!?? 'cause I keep changing dp's..

Cute..ohh ho! Haha.. okay. 

I don't like "dear" word much 🥲

Neerja

(Quote 721) Said she. .. Khud ki choices hoti toh scooty chalate hue abhi tumko sheher ke uss corner se uthakar idhr parmath chlte aur jaane kaha kaha ? May be ISCKON temple? .. #Family #gemini #collegefriends #SAGGITARIUS #beingpurple

read more
"I am missing you, wanna hug you and sleep over your lap for hours🍂" (Quote 721) Said she.

Khud ki choices hoti toh scooty chalate hue abhi tumko sheher ke uss corner se uthakar idhr parmath chlte aur jaane kaha kaha ?
May be ISCKON temple? 

Neerja

(Quote 720) When words would hit my mind, would write. 'Cause I have the feel for both of them Which I wanna convey via a hug To be just beside them.. And no words.. #Family #Friendship #schoolfriends #Fairies #collegefriends #SAGGITARIUS #geminis

read more
Nothing..

🧚‍♀️💚🧡✨ (Quote 720) 
When words would hit my mind,  
would write.

'Cause I have the feel for both of them
Which I wanna convey via a hug 
To be just beside them..
And no words..

Neerja

(Quote 648) Well last year one of my online friend, Mr. Sagg♐ (yqmate), name- Rahul 🦋🌺 , has given me the name 'Hibiscus', I had no words that how I felt at that moment. And still am speechless. Remembering this particular flower reminds me of my childhood a bit .. No words.. 🌺♥️ #philosophy #SAGGITARIUS #aestheticthoughts #beingpurple #hibiscuzzy

read more
It's about yesterday..
Was there at friends' hostel
I saw this beautiful bud of hibiscus..

Uff after so many years I saw this
This beautiful soul 
Yes, a soul..

In my home 
I remember the tree of it, at a corner.
I used to climb over it..
Oh the fun!

But it was cut
Because of some home construction !

I was in class 10th I guess
I fought with my father a bit
That why that hibiscus of mine needs to be cut??
Well he had valid reasons..
I had tears in my eyes.. 

I have seen that bud growing into 
An awesome and sensually red flower
With all her petals open
Showing off her sizzling and vibrant beauty ♥️
Gosh I used to be so mesmerized by it..!!
Hibiscuzzy🌺 (Quote 648) Well last year one of my online friend, Mr. Sagg♐ (yqmate), name- Rahul 🦋🌺 , has given me the name 'Hibiscus', I had no words that how I felt at that moment.
And still am speechless.

Remembering this particular flower reminds me of my childhood a bit ..
No words..

🌺♥️

Neerja

(Quote 643) Saw a dream So realistic Was thinking Oh my it's exactly like how I visualized As I said water soothes me Feels like I could breath in water .... I saw I was in hotel #Dreams #SAGGITARIUS #aestheticthoughts #firesign_me

read more
Dream..

(..in caption..) (Quote 643) Saw a dream 
So realistic 
Was thinking 
Oh my it's exactly like how I visualized
As I said water soothes me
Feels like I could breath in water 
I saw I was in hotel
loader
Home
Explore