Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hatetosaythis Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hatetosaythis Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Collab to complete the #Conversation. Feel free to complete a longer story in the caption. #hatetosaythis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
"You are no longer fit to be the 
Perfect match for my life"....  Collab to complete the #conversation. Feel free to complete a longer story in the caption. #hatetosaythis #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Osho Jain

Collab to complete the #Conversation. Feel free to complete a longer story in the caption. #hatetosaythis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻🌻

read more
I have put on weight...
Worst part of sitting while doing study for hours concludes in gaining weight...
I hate to admit this...I have gained weight... God😌 listen please take away this weight issue🤓 Collab to complete the #conversation. Feel free to complete a longer story in the caption. #hatetosaythis #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻🌻

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Collab to complete the #Conversation. Feel free to complete a longer story in the caption. #hatetosaythis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"I have started liking you. But.. "

"But what? "

"The people I like,they leave me. And I Am scared that you too might leave me. "

"You are scared because you are living in the future."

"Yeah,may be you are right, I want you in  my future. Will you be my future? "
He kneels down and took a ring from his pocket. 

20 years Later it was still on her ring finger... Collab to complete the #conversation. Feel free to complete a longer story in the caption. #hatetosaythis #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Naseem Habib

Collab to complete the #Conversation. Feel free to complete a longer story in the caption. #hatetosaythis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"I need to move away so that You can fulfill your DREAMS..."
"It can even if you are with me."
"No...I need to walk away"
She leaves.....
(Coz she was fighting her battle of life with cancer which was on it's last stage) Collab to complete the #conversation. Feel free to complete a longer story in the caption. #hatetosaythis #YourQuoteAndMine

Author Munesh sharma 'Nirjhara'

read more
I love u...but "I can't marry u..."

I m not getting u.....!!!!

...as u know I have many  responsibilities....

Then....???

I can't marry you...

Can't marry me ?? What rubbish....???...when I can't go anywhere....you are saying ..u have responsibilities....u can't marry me ..why u are doing this to me ...???

Please try to understand me ...I have 3 elder sisters ....widow mother....

Stop it ..I don't want to hear your Coward explanation...get out of my sight.... (crying)...

Sorry ....but will love  u always ..(walk away with tears in eyes).... Collab to complete the #conversation. Feel free to complete a longer story in the caption. #hatetosaythis #YourQuoteAndMine

Indra Gautam

read more
Scared of Letting Go;
Scared of losing you;
But I have to!

... As I'm dying!  Collab to complete the #conversation. Feel free to complete a longer story in the caption. #hatetosaythis #YourQuoteAndMine

kafir_khuda

read more
There is a part of me still longs for you
And i have to kill that part every single day Collab to complete the #conversation. Feel free to complete a longer story in the caption. #hatetosaythis #YourQuoteAndMine

Sherlock Doyle

“But we've already killed her!” another replied. Collab to complete the #Conversation. Feel free to complete a longer story in the caption. #hatetosaythis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Police #accident #Murder #Twist #timetravel

read more

“I'm sorry sir, but your wife has met with an accident, and she's dead,” the policeman said.

“Who's it, honey?” my wife called out from her room.

“I think there's been some kind of misunderstanding,” I said to the police, confused, “she hadn't even left for her trip yet.”

One of them looked at his watch and said, “Shit, we're early.”
 “But we've already killed her!” another replied.

Collab to complete the #conversation. Feel free to complete a longer story in the caption. #hatetosaythis #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana ranjan

read more
I just want to say u give importance to those who hurt u always. Collab to complete the #conversation. Feel free to complete a longer story in the caption. #hatetosaythis #YourQuoteAndMine

Rishabh Shukla

read more
" We haven't seen the menu properly before ordering  whos gonna pay the bill now 🥺🥺🥺🥺 "  Collab to complete the #conversation. Feel free to complete a longer story in the caption. #hatetosaythis #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification