Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best timetravel Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best timetravel Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mumma love me long time, time love quotes for a watch, life me time nahi hai kisi ko full movie download, each time you fall in love lyrics, each time you fall in love,

• 48 Followers
  • 72 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Manthan's_kalam

mute video

Schizology

Future or past #Future #Past #timetravel #Poetry

read more
Future or past

To travel into the future
Or to go back to the past
Either would be okay
I just want the trip fast

Forward to the unknown
A look beyond us today
To forget about the now
I wish to be on my way

Backwards into history
To see things happen
I'd go far back to meet
Great men and women

To watch a second time
Or be the very first to see
Both future and past
Would be fine with me

©Schizology Future or past

#Future #Past #timetravel

PRIYANSHI MITTAL

mute video

Mumtaz_sk

T  I  M  E 

T  R  A  V  E  L

©Mumtaz_sk #chandrayaan3 #timetravel #Time #TimeChanges #Travel #Travelstories #TravelDiaries #Nojoto

Bharathis Edits

Emporers and Me drama #timetravel #tamilsongedit #cdrama #Mythology

read more
mute video

THE ARTKID STUDIO

টাইম ট্রাভেলও করা যেতে পারে #Shorts #blackhole #SpaceFacts #Universe #timetravel #sciencefacts #জ্ঞান

read more
mute video

Tej Ram

Samya Ka Rang Kab Badal Ta Hai Ye Koi Nahi Jaan Ta . #samya #Time #timetravel #timemanagement #timeoutlondon #timepiece #शायरी

read more
mute video

Simantha D'mello

Stories...

They're here to stay
They're worth being treasured

I've treasured a few in words

It's like having your own little time machine. . .

It lets me re-live those moments
Those precious memories
Those days that are long gone ! #stories  #time #timemachine #timetravel #yqbaba #memories #moments #yqtales

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

A life without expectation
A dream without an end
A sleep without a limit
An aim without an obstacle
 #timetravel #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijan #yqkanmani #yqhindi #yqchallenge

K Harsita

I go to green room, everybody seems busy in their makeup and costume except one girl, Maggie, she is the nosy one. I go and silently sit at one of the empty chairs. I really try hard to avoid but can't keep my focus away from her annoying look towards me. I turn to her and try to make her not say anything that would make me more guilty. But she said and because she had already done it 7 years back and even if I want to, I cannot change it now. I had no other choice but to listen to her, anyway i #yqbaba #yqdidi #fantasy #drama #yqstories #timetravel #the_giventime

read more
               I go to green room, everybody seems busy in their makeup and costume except one girl, Maggie, she is the nosy one. I go and silently sit at one of the empty chairs. I really try hard to avoid but can't keep my focus away from her annoying look towards me. I turn to her and try to make her not say anything that would make me more guilty. But she said and because she had already done it 7 years back and even if I want to, I cannot change it now. I had no other choice but to listen to her, anyway i
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification