Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best actofkindness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best actofkindness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Giftsy Dorcas

**Pointer:006**

An act of kindness is worth more than the million pious donations. #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #wordtrail #gdoc #actofkindness #yqtales #yqquotes

Ar. Smitha

Thank you YQ Babaji for liking my quote. These are small gesture of kindness & little moments of happiness.  #yqlove #yourquotebaba #yqbaba #writingresolution #loveforwriting #inspiration #actofkindness #loveyouyq

Prita

Today as I walked , Near by Down the lane , In search of some happiness , My eyes caught the site of a dog , Cuddled with hunger with eyes closed to avoid the sight of food , Those eyes when opened were moist with drops yet it had a shinning spot , It's nose longed for the aroma of its favorite food , #yqtales #LoveForAnimals #helpinghands #actofkindness #smilespreader

read more
Today As I Walked ,
Near By...... Down The Lane...... 
 Today as I walked ,
Near by Down the lane ,
In search of some happiness ,
My eyes caught the site of a dog , 
Cuddled with hunger with eyes closed to avoid the sight of food  ,
Those eyes when opened were moist with drops yet it had a shinning spot ,
It's nose longed for the aroma of its favorite food ,

Aamir Qais AnZar

“Kindness is one Commodity, of which, one should spend more than they Earn.” Participate in Rapidfire on this #WorldKindnessDay and tell what #kindnessisnot About. Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #kindnessmatters #kindheart #kindhearted #EnlightenAQUA #dndkindnessbegins #actofkindness

read more
Agar Aap mein thoda sa bhi Gurur ya Gussa baaki hai.. 
tou apne aap ko Nek Insaan mat Samjhna .. !! “Kindness is one Commodity, of which, one should spend more than they Earn.”
Participate in Rapidfire on this #WorldKindNessDay and tell what #kindNessISnot About. 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#kindnessMatters #kindHeart #KindHearted #EnlightenAQUA #dndkindnessbegins #ActOfKindNess

First Last

Only there’s no way of rejoinder, when I do my plan & god is there unknown binder. Nothing is a wonder, but everything else is under, it's just a reminder. 🕉️😊✍️💓 I don't believe there's any act is a small or anything is so tall, when I get calls, I do the same without once think about fame. Don't make your effort with a limitation!🕊️ #WorldKindnessDay #actofkindness #Fact #limitations #humanNature

read more
 Only there’s no way of rejoinder, when I do my plan & god is there unknown binder. Nothing is a wonder, but everything else is under, it's just a reminder. 🕉️😊✍️💓

I don't believe there's any act is a small or anything is so tall, when I get calls, I do the same without once think about fame. Don't make your effort with a limitation!🕊️ 

#worldkindnessday #actofkindness #fact #limitations #humannature

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification