Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best eroticstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best eroticstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about erotic love games, erotic love making, erotic love, erotic massage and happy ending 90, erotic sex quotes,

• 13 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and write #14worderoticstory Best entries will be highlighted! ✨ #chitserotica #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica #yqbaba #eroticstory YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
undressing every fantasy
revealing throbbing passion
disrobing night's darkness
exposing dark desires
we plunge. 

Participate in this #rapidfire and write #14worderoticstory

Best entries will be highlighted! ✨
#chitserotica
#moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica  #yqbaba #eroticstory  YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Alok Jain

Love me the way you want me to. #eroticstory #erotic #erotica_hindi

read more
Love me the way you want me to.

-my.worldonly Love me the way you want me to.

#eroticstory #erotic #erotica_hindi

Stud

Night is a sigh on my lips,
it's your name, 
night is your warmth and my kiss, 
night is dreaming of you,
night it's you,
night it's me and you .  #firstquote #erotica #love #eroticpoem #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqlove #eroticstory

Neerja

(Quote141:part2) They were already wet 'cause of rain, while entering the room he smirkingly said, "So lady, you drove so well", and grabbed the key, she hitched and blushed thinking what would he do "now"!! definitely she will be dominated, entering the room she was in these thoughts and in no time as she closed the door, he was standing behind and trapped her like that, kissed at her back, she breathed heavily, he turned her around pulled her even more closer, she leaned over him.. to kiss, but he pushed her away against the window glass and moved towards her lips. They were so close, the water dripping in between, the breathe so heavy and warm, he asked "Do you wanna kiss me?" She was so desperate, but she said "No!" He smirked and moved backwards and she instantly pulled him towards herself and kissed him vigorously and said in between "No, I wanna bite you and suck you honey..!". Kisses and moans were in tune with the sound of the sexy rain, and they landed on bed, he says in between, "You are so melodious baby, you are so damn spicy..!" And asked he,"Do you wanna taste yourself?", in between the intense kiss, in between the swirling of tongues "Yes!!" she replied so desperately .."but with your lips!!" and he landed a kiss or two on lips and moved downwards teasing her with his teeth on her points, moving slowly down, she could feel his breathe over her naval, he kissed there and reaches over her thing and tasted her, he says "umm it's divine..!" "Ahh" She moaned..encircling he played very well with his tongue, she pulled him up and kissed him with so much of curiosity that what he 'tasted!', he pressed her breasts again and said "Easy baby, I know you are so hungry of me..!" and then his hands on her thing swirling from out to in, kiss was then more intenser and she couldn't catch her breath, in no time he dipped his finger in her mouth and says, "taste yourself you taste so divine.." She was breathing heavily and then was in thirst to taste him...further this game of 'Passionate lust over love' on that sexy rainy night was at zenith heights.. (Hope that the write-up is good, criticisms are welcomed, for PART-1 go through QUOTE- 140, Thankyou for reading..) #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqerotica #eroticatales #eroticstory #foreplay #moansandmoons #Sex

read more
Entering the room,
Wet they were 
'cause of rain,
He pulled her instantly..!
Grabbing the key..
Smirked he..!!
She leaned to kiss him..
But out of flash..
he pushed her..!
against the window glass..

The game of
'Passionate lust over love'
Was at zenith heights..!
On that sexy
Rainy night!!

(IN CAPTION)
(PART 2) (Quote141:part2)
They were already wet 'cause of rain, while entering the room he smirkingly said, "So lady, you drove so well", and grabbed the key, she hitched and blushed thinking what would he do "now"!! definitely she will be dominated, entering the room she was in these thoughts and in no time as she closed the door, he was standing behind and trapped her like that, kissed at her back, she breathed heavily, he turned her around pulled her even more closer, she leaned over him.. to kiss, but he pushed her away against the window glass and moved towards her lips. They were so close, the water dripping in between, the breathe so heavy and warm, he asked "Do you wanna kiss me?" She was so desperate, but she said "No!" He smirked and moved backwards and she instantly pulled him towards herself and kissed him vigorously and said in between "No, I wanna bite you and suck you honey..!".
 Kisses and moans were in tune with the sound of the sexy rain, and they landed on bed, he says in between, "You are so melodious baby, you are so damn spicy..!" And asked he,"Do you wanna taste yourself?", in between the intense kiss, in between the swirling of tongues "Yes!!" she replied so desperately .."but with your lips!!" and he landed a kiss or two on lips and moved downwards teasing her with his teeth on her points, moving slowly down, she could feel his breathe over her naval, he kissed there and reaches over her thing and tasted her, he says "umm it's divine..!" "Ahh" She moaned..encircling he played very well with his tongue, she pulled him up and kissed him with so much of curiosity that what he 'tasted!', he pressed her breasts again and said "Easy baby, I know you are so hungry of me..!" and then his hands on her thing swirling from out to in, kiss was then more intenser and she couldn't catch her breath, in no time he dipped his finger in her mouth and says, "taste yourself you taste so divine.."
She was breathing heavily and then was in thirst to taste him...further this game of 'Passionate lust over love' on that sexy rainy night was at zenith heights..

(Hope that the write-up is good, criticisms are welcomed, for PART-1 go through QUOTE- 140, Thankyou for reading..)

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqerotica #eroticatales #eroticstory #foreplay #moansandmoons #sex

Neerja

(Quote140:part 1) After the amazing make out in evening, they were ready to go out and explore the city. The question aroused 'Who will drive?' She snatched the key and said "I will!" and was arguing. He moved towards her, pushed her against the wall and kissed her vigorously, tried to reach towards her hand to grab the key, but she clasped her palm more tightly as she understood his game since he didn't like that she would drive the bike. The fight was sensed as the kiss grew to be more intense #yqbaba #yqdidi #desires #yqerotica #moansandmoons #eroticstory #lustandlove #erotictales

read more
The fight was sensed for the key of bike,
Kiss was growing intenser with a hike..!
Tongues swirling,
Hands shifting,
Moans tuning,
Grip tightening..
'The kiss' intensifying..

(IN CAPTION)
(Part- 1) (Quote140:part 1)
After the amazing make out in evening, they were ready to go out and explore the city. The question aroused 'Who will drive?'
She snatched the key and said "I will!" and was arguing. He moved towards her, pushed her against the wall and kissed her vigorously, tried to reach towards her hand to grab the key, but she clasped her palm more tightly as she understood his game since he didn't like that she would drive the bike. The fight was sensed as the kiss grew to be more intense

Anuj Jain

Participate in this #rapidfire and write #14worderoticstory Best entries will be highlighted! ✨ #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica #yqbaba #eroticstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more

We'll sandwich
Perplexed, she was not hungry, 
Shocked, sore and sated
Realization dawned.  Participate in this #rapidfire and write #14worderoticstory

#moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica  #yqbaba #eroticstory  #YourQuoteAndMine

Penman

Participate in this #rapidfire and write #14worderoticstory Best entries will be highlighted! ✨ #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica #yqbaba #eroticstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Disrobing her bridal outfit 
on her wedding day
Before her would be  Participate in this #rapidfire and write #14worderoticstory

#moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica  #yqbaba #eroticstory  #YourQuoteAndMine

The Cold Summers

Hello Writers! Tonight, make the atmosphere sensational with a voluptuous piece of erotic story. • Don't use vulgar words and maintain the decency of erotica. • Delete our Caption and extend your story in caption, if it goes long. #MnMerotica #erotica #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #moansandmoons #eroticstory

read more
To love me with no limits &
take me to orgasmic summits,
To teach me the art of desire &
answer my every night's prayer,
To watch my lips curl & 
make my body swirl,
You booked our tickets to the moon &
took me to an universe of our own !
 Hello Writers! 
Tonight, make the atmosphere sensational with a voluptuous piece of erotic story. 

• Don't use vulgar words and maintain the decency of erotica. 

• Delete our Caption and extend your story in caption, if it goes long. 

#MnMerotica #erotica #yqbaba

Bhoomi Anand

She often used to say that her brown skin is not beautiful. She said,"I don't like my skin colour,I wish I had fair skin." She even used different types of creams but they didn't work because they don't work as they show. I didn't liked her being so insecure about her skin. I love her and I don't even think like that. I love her big eyes,her chubby cheeks and her beautiful smile. One day she was sitting on the floor wearing a crop top and a long skirt. I was able to see her waist. She turned #erotica #eroticstory #browngirl #brownisbeautiful #eroticacottage

read more
Brown skin is definitely
a serene to eyes.

Read caption// She often used to say that her brown skin is not beautiful. She said,"I don't like my skin colour,I wish I had fair skin."
She even used different types of creams but they didn't work because they don't work as they show.

I didn't liked her being so insecure about her skin. I love her and I don't even think like that.
I love her big eyes,her chubby cheeks and her beautiful smile. 

One day she was sitting on the floor wearing a crop top and a long skirt. I was able to see her waist. She turned

Bhoomi Anand

PS-: This contains words which you may don't like, so don't read if you have any problems regarding this. . . The way you touch me makes my body warm, senses every nerve in my body. #erotica #CoupleGoals #eroticstory #eroticacottage

read more
The night when I said
"Please touch me."

Read caption//
 PS-: This contains words which you may don't like, so don't read if you have any problems regarding this.

The way you touch me makes my body warm,
senses every nerve in my body.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification