Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best awakenight Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best awakenight Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wisława szymborska love at first sight, dairy keeps me awake, awake the million dollar game, awaken the giant within, awake meaning in hindi,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Jaya Sri

mute video

Seema Sharma

मेरी मोहब्बत से तो वाकिफ हो ही तुम...
तुम ये बताओ अपनी मोहब्बत का इजहार कब करोगे....
करते हो तुम भी मुझसे प्यार बेहद
बस इतना ही बता दो अपने प्यार का इकरार कब करोगे..... मोहब्बत....❤️
#awakenight #mywritingmywords #mywritingmythoughts #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqhindi #yqhindiwriters #yqlove

Dipa Rani G.

Collab and tell the story of the #awakenight #YourQuoteAndMine #LatenightThoughts Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
...and I m trying to imagine about the roads that I haven't not taken. I play with lots of 'what if' bobbles, especially centering you. When the night gets deeper, street lights and empty streets begin to smooth my losses. I think somewhere I have nothing to loose. It was you or those awake nights. Did you ever thought I would fall for the life again after our goodbyes? Neither did I. Collab and tell the story of the #awakenight #yourquoteandmine #latenightthoughts
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

deepali sethi mehndiratta

Collab and tell the story of the #awakenight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
But I am asleep
Dreaming of you
In my dreams
I see you and I feel you
Till Dawn breaks
And we are no longer together Collab and tell the story of the #awakenight  #YourQuoteAndMine

CM Chaitanyaa

34/365 Collab and tell the story of the #awakenight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Amn't I ?  34/365
Collab and tell the story of the #awakenight  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

Collab and tell the story of the #awakenight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #yourquote #yourquotebaba

read more
Desires torment the soul,
as darkness wraps a lone self.... Collab and tell the story of the #awakenight  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes #yqbaba #yourquote #yourquotebaba

Snigdha Agrawal

Collab and tell the story of the #awakenight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
and my spirits are extinguished.  I shut my eyes tight to erase the memories. Collab and tell the story of the #awakenight  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditya Yadav

#awakenight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Yukta Jhanji

read more
Jism sambhal bhi jata, abhi us mehnat se bhage hi kaha Ho tum 
Kho gye Ho jhute sapno me abhi nid se jage hi kaha ho tum #awakenight
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Yukta Jhanji

sanjana ranjan

read more
Bt when the people thoughts awake?? Collab and tell the story of the #awakenight  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gourav Kumar

#awakenight

read more
 सुनो 
जरा आवाज दे दिया करो
 अक्सर सो  जाया करता हूं मैं"
 सपने में जब याद तेरी आती है 
अक्सर रो जाया करता हूं मैं!! #awakenight
loader
Home
Explore