Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best englishsongs Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best englishsongs Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about जो नहीं हो सकता वही तो करना है.. in english, वह पत्र लिखता है translation to english, हमें आप पर गर्व है in english, वाह क्या बात है in english, उपनिवेशवाद क्या है in english,

• 40 Followers
  • 50 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo
8db33fb32a6a6bac6b11658ac920c6af

Phalak Rakesh

Good For You by Selena Gomez ❤️
I'm on my fourteen carats
I'm fourteen carat
Doing it up like Midas
Now you say I got a touch
So good, so good

Good For You by Selena Gomez ❤️ . . I'm on my fourteen carats I'm fourteen carat Doing it up like Midas Now you say I got a touch So good, so good #Music #Love #cover #nojotoenglish #nojotomusic #afteralongtime #englishsongs #selenagomez #goodforyou

Phalak Rakesh

Hey stranger or may i call you my own
I know i don't know you, 
but there's somewhere I've seen you before
Whatever your name is, 
whatever you do
There's nothing between us 
I'm willing to loose

Hey stranger or may i call you my own I know i don't know you, but there's somewhere I've seen you before Whatever your name is, whatever you do There's nothing between us I'm willing to loose #Love #cover #nojotoenglish #nojotomusic #songs #Lovesongs #englishsongs #sadsongs

Phalak Rakesh

Just call me if ever our paths may collide
I want you to call me 
under these darkened skies
Whoever you love now, whoever you kiss
The wandering between us 
I'm willing to miss
Now I'm drifting out over deep oceans
And the tide won't take me back in

Just call me if ever our paths may collide I want you to call me under these darkened skies Whoever you love now, whoever you kiss The wandering between us I'm willing to miss Now I'm drifting out over deep oceans And the tide won't take me back in #Love #cover #nojotoenglish #nojotomusic #songs #Lovesongs #englishsongs #sadsongs

Phalak Rakesh

There's comfort, 
comfort in things we believe
Other than danger, 
wanting the things i can't see
Where ever you live now, where ever you walk
There's distance between us 
I'm willing to cross
Now I'm drifting out over deep oceans

There's comfort, comfort in things we believe Other than danger, wanting the things i can't see Where ever you live now, where ever you walk There's distance between us I'm willing to cross Now I'm drifting out over deep oceans #Music #Love #cover #nojotovideo #nojotoenglish #nojotomusic #songs #Lovesongs #englishsongs #sadsongs

Phalak Rakesh

Right from the start
You were a thief, you stole my heart
And I your willing victim
I let you see the parts of me, 
that weren't all that pretty
And with every touch you fixed them
Now you've been talking in your sleep 
oh oh

Right from the start You were a thief, you stole my heart And I your willing victim I let you see the parts of me, that weren't all that pretty And with every touch you fixed them Now you've been talking in your sleep oh oh #Music #Love #kalakaksh #nojotoenglish #lovesong #nojotomusic #nojotonews #englishsongs #Nojotooriginals

3716af9ec2c662ec1cf518cb7a848753

Sonali Garhwal

song - The moon 
movie - Her 
#Song  #songs #SongOfLove #Moon #English #englishsongs #Englishpoetry #Singer #Singing #sonaligarhwal
909088d2f02475b029ffb67cddb68170

prienka_bakshi_music

#nojotomusicians #musically #MusicalMemories #Gig #Singingtalent #Singing #englishsongs #cheapthrills #nojotosinger #nojotsinging
1fc09e917116e3163c4ecff8e6e14548

Hasibul Ahmed

#Paro #Assamese #englishsongs #ilovemyindia

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification