Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenyoulovesomeone Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenyoulovesomeone Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i found your love when i lost my heart to you lyrics, i found your love when i lost my heart to you, when, hate you to love me, meaning love you to the moon and back,

• 58 Followers
  • 63 Stories

Dayak Official ✍️

Participate in this #cinemagraph #rapidfire and write what one should do when one loves someone. #whenyoulovesomeone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #dayakofficial

read more
Never give up on loving that person
If you really mean it.  Participate in this #cinemagraph #rapidfire and write what one should do when one loves someone. #whenyoulovesomeone  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #dayakofficial

Monisha Biswas

Participate in this #cinemagraph #rapidfire and write what one should do when one loves someone. #whenyoulovesomeone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #whenyoulovesomeone #YourQuoteAndMine #Collab #lovequote

read more
Before loving know
If that someone loves you too or not !!! Participate in this #cinemagraph #rapidfire and write what one should do when one loves someone. #whenyoulovesomeone  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#whenyoulovesomeone
#yourquoteandmine 
#collab
#lovequote

Springblossoms

Participate in this #cinemagraph #rapidfire and write what one should do when one loves someone. #whenyoulovesomeone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Learn to hear the silence,
Blend with the rhythm of heart.
Love is not about finding similarities,
Instead creating a vibrant entity
Of souls flowing with
Soothing energy all
Around in each moment.
Pure love always blooms
And never dries to fall apart. Participate in this #cinemagraph #rapidfire and write what one should do when one loves someone. #whenyoulovesomeone  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnil Moon

Otherwise, you either get nailed or nail that someone. #feelings #cinemagraph #rapidfire #whenyoulovesomeone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
just go and tell 
only if you're sure 
about your feelings 
and the person. Otherwise, you either get nailed or nail that someone.
#feelings
#cinemagraph #rapidfire #whenyoulovesomeone  #YourQuoteAndMine

MSJ Quotes

Participate in this #cinemagraph #rapidfire and write what one should do when one loves someone. #whenyoulovesomeone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You start loving yourself somehow..! Participate in this #cinemagraph #rapidfire and write what one should do when one loves someone. #whenyoulovesomeone  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Let them know
Give the best feelings to that person 
Feeling that your love have never found
And will never find in anyone
That love will stay in heart forever... Participate in this #cinemagraph #rapidfire and write what one should do when one loves someone. #whenyoulovesomeone  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Ernest Salami

read more
Would you let them alone or cause them to stay?
Knowing fully well that flowers when not pucked blossom better...
Being fully aware that a horse forced to the waterside may refuse to drink thereof...
I hope you'd be better without me by your side. Participate in this #cinemagraph #rapidfire and write what one should do when one loves someone. #whenyoulovesomeone  #YourQuoteAndMine

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
Never Leave Them Alone✌️🦋 Participate in this #cinemagraph #rapidfire and write what one should do when one loves someone. #whenyoulovesomeone  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anitha Elisha

Participate in this #cinemagraph #rapidfire and write what one should do when one loves someone. #whenyoulovesomeone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #love4evr&evr

read more
Your love for that person will never stop no matter what
You definitely need to cherish that
Even if they hurt you when they are mad
With your love make them feel glad
Love is very precious to keep
It doesn't matter if there is a tiny leap
Don't stop loving your loved one
Without showing our love to the one there is no happiness and fun Participate in this #cinemagraph #rapidfire and write what one should do when one loves someone. #whenyoulovesomeone  #YourQuoteAndMine
#love4evr&evr

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Yes I love some one but My silent words shall speak,
As I see you with my shut eye. 
Love-struck heart shall walk up to you,
As you walk more close, and lie. 
Our innocent thirsty emotions,
Will buy every dream, 
Taste every joy. 
Our bitter-sweet impatience,
To fly and kiss every high.
To touch our moments together,
Every sorrow shall fear, 
Shall fear to try. 
 Participate in this #cinemagraph #rapidfire and write what one should do when one loves someone. #whenyoulovesomeone  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification