Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sunandmoon Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sunandmoon Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about to touch the beams of morning sun, sun raha hai na tu female lyrics, sun raha hai na tu lyrics, sun raha hai na tu, sun raha hai meaning in english,

• 25 Followers
  • 29 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Dayak Official ✍️

© Gallery photo #dayakofficial #yqbaba #yqdidi #Sun #Moon #sunandmoon #shine love

read more
Be the moon.
And I will be the sun
To give you all your lights.
That we shine together.  © Gallery photo
#dayakofficial #yqbaba #yqdidi #sun #moon #sunandmoon #shine #love

Sweety PIe💚

Our love is like
Sun and Moon
We never be together 
but yet remain as a pair of.  #hiral #love #sunandmoon #pairup #desiretobelove #comparison #togetherforever 

Abid

Please wake me up, darling.. #yqbaba #newwritersclub #yqmuse love #sunandmoon #yqsayyed Collaborating with Maryam Fathima

read more
I sent the wind to sway your lovely hair,
Caress your cheeks and rid you of any despair.  Please wake me up, darling.. 
#yqbaba #newwritersclub #yqmuse #love #sunandmoon 
#yqsayyed
Collaborating with Maryam Fathima

Mohit Agrawal

Lets meet where the sun meets the moon
Lets meet when the sun meets the moon
In the bewilderness of darkness
I wait for your soul to touch mine
Stay mine, for there some more time
Till the sun comes back online
And the world starts again to whine #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqlove #yqenglish #yqpoetry
#sunandmoon #fromdusktodawn

Dhruv Soni

Kya aasmaan ne, Jang chhedi hogi ? Ya vaqt ne khel rachaa hoga... Varna mit jaayega, Thoda bahot ishq bhi, Jo dono ke darmiyan bachaa hoga... #शायरी #Shayar #sadquotes #sunandmoon #DarkWinters #dhruvsoni #dhruvsoniquotes #dhruvsonishayari

read more
mute video

Giftsy Dorcas

He decided to WALK in
When she decided to WALK out
They never met.

He decided to WALK out
When she decided to WALK in.
They never met.

The Sun and the Moon
They shared the same sky
But never did they meet.

Are we in the same way?? #walk #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #yqchallenge #sunandmoon #wordtrail   
Image credit: Google images

Giftsy Dorcas

~Natural Truth~001

The sun and moon they display,
Life is full of endless chances.
The sun sets,
    Yet it rises again.
The moon wanes 
     Yet it grows again.
If you fall be prepared to rise,
If you fail be ready to win. Learning from nature.
#yqbaba #giftsydorcas #wordtrail #newwritersclub #mywordsmyhashtag #yqquotes  #naturaltruthgdoc #sunandmoon

Sourajita D

the sun had a date with moon, and sun protects his love from everyone's eyes of envy!  Blinds otherwise. 

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #solareclipse #eclipse #date #protect #envy #sunandmoon

Chavi Saxena

चाँद- शीतलता के पैमाने से जब भी सागर लहराएगा...हुस्न किसी का बयां हो जब तो जिक्र मेरा ही आएगा...

सूरज- व्यर्थ गुमान करके खुद पर तू कब तक यूं इतराएगा?...मैं न दमकूं हर रोज़ जो नभ में...तेरा रूप स्याह हो जाएगा! #sunandmoon #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqchallenge #yqdidi #sun #moon

अज्ञानी

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATmeandmyfather • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab on this Father's Day special prompt by writing about your relationship with your father.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #FathersDay #YourQuoteAndMine #simile #fatherandson #sunandmoon #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
The Sun and the moon.
He feeds in me the brightness
Which I use to bloom. OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATmeandmyfather • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Collab on this Father's Day special prompt by writing about your relationship with your father.✨ 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification