Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best roleplay Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best roleplay Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about second life roleplay, dungeons and dragons roleplay, roleplay meaning in relationship, roleplay meaning in chat, roleplay sites like facebook,

• 6 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Neerja

(Quote 861) "Oh how can I leave you, you are so gorgeous! A combo of mystery and dominance", he replies "Well then hoping you to be around 10pm, slave", she chuckles typing that. "Yes Ma'am", he types. They meet in a bar exact at 10pm. #Couple #erotica #bdsm #Affair #roleplay #cindy #beingpurple

read more
An Affair!!
Fair enough?? 

"Let's meet up in a bar at 10pm", she texts him. 

"You are so mean with your husband! Don't you think so!?", he replied! 

"Oh so you wanna make me feel ""guilty""? You wanna come so come else go to your wife!", she texts him back. 
(..in caption..) 

- Neerja (Quote 861) 
"Oh how can I leave you, you are so gorgeous! A combo of mystery and dominance", he replies 

"Well then hoping you to be around 10pm, slave", she chuckles typing that. 

"Yes Ma'am", he types.

They meet in a bar exact at 10pm.

I_surbhiladha

mute video

Varadhan P M

All things have potential according to their capacity
Then where does the need for a Guru
come in ??
Yes, for example a Bulb, it has all the potential to glow 🌟🌟

Why doesn't glow!
It needs Electricity to make it glow
Here comes in the role of the GURU !
He is like electricity to the Bulb 💡 #guru #roleplay #life #purposeinlife #attainment 
#desciple

Varadhan P M

A Class room

Teacher: "Class, give me an example
for faithfulness"
Class: "Dog", Miss!
Teacher:" OK! But I expected a different
answer!!
Silence...
A shout from the last bench,
      "Me" ,miss I can also be faithful "!
It turns out to be the best Moral Class !!  #morals #inculcate #motivation #roleplay

Amit Jotwani

Her role in his life,
a burma teak veneer,
covering an inferior plywood
like him.

The stabilizer
she was,
saddled with the reputation
of being purely cosmetic.  #life #roleplay #veneer #burmateak #inferior #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Quivering lips,                                                        nether & otherwise,                                               twin crimson paradise,                                       engage in saucy talk,                                       only one needs language;                              both fellow actors,                                                          playing the same role,                                        in their own different ways.  #lips #saucytalk #nether #crimsonparadise #roleplay #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Kumar Dilgeer

Another Legendary Artist, An Amazing Actor passes away. #restinpeace #RishiKapoor सफ़र हयात का पूरा हुआ है, सफ़र यादों का पर जारी रहेगा... #कुमारदिलगीर Safar hayat ka poora huya hai, #Life #Journey #Truth #शायरी #truthoflife #existance #roleplay #kumardilgeer

read more
सफ़र हयात का पूरा हुआ है,
सफ़र यादों का पर जारी रहेगा...
#कुमारदिलगीर

Safar hayat ka poora huya hai,
Safar yaadon ka par jaari rahega...
#kumardilgeer Another Legendary Artist, An Amazing Actor passes away. 
#restinpeace #rishikapoor

सफ़र हयात का पूरा हुआ है,
सफ़र यादों का पर जारी रहेगा...
#कुमारदिलगीर

Safar hayat ka poora huya hai,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification