Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MicroStories Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MicroStories Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about micro apps in ucce, examples of micro and macro economics, micro and macro economics, micro sim and mini sim 10, vuelven los micros de larga distancia,

• 4 Followers
  • 10 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

CalmKazi

I like to keep things in order. My books are in crease. My clothes neatly fold. My shoes arranged by ocassion. My ties arranged by color. 
You have lived with me, you know what I talk about ! I remember looking at you in dismay when you left the door ajar. I remember you settling in your own spot on the couch reading a book you liked. I remember your pancakes as perfectly round as they could be for breakfast.
I remember your angry words, and all I could see was a page you dog-eared, a pan you left unwashed, a blanket you left unfolded, a light you left switched on.
I came back home today, everything was neat. My friends blamed my OCD for this. I did not notice the important things. I went to bed today, I left the light switch on, I left the door open. #ThumbSizedStories #Ep3

Diary of an OCD kid

#CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #Stories #Microstories #OCD #Desires #LetGoTPMD #yqtales

CalmKazi

#thumbsizedstories #EP2 Dear Ex - A realistic love letter यह ख़त लिखा तो बहुत पहले था लेकिन आज इसे Ayena Makkar Girdhar मैम के चैलेंज में भी जोड़ रहा हूँ । क्योंकि दिल की बातें पहली बार में ही अच्छी लगती हैं । Shubhi ने भी चैलेंज किया था तो उन्हें भी पहला जवाब यह । और भी लिखूंगा , पर यहाँ किसी को टैग नहीं कर रहा । आप भी #पाती चैलेंज पर लिखें । किसी अपने या पराये को संबोधित करें । #calmkaziwrites #yqbaba #Stories #MicroStories #writing #Hindi #series #yqdidi #पाती #Paati #QuoteSeries #LetGoTPMD #yqtales

read more
डिअर Ex,

मेरा कहना भी कम हो चला है अब, धीरे धीरे भूल चुका हूँ । अब दुःख मनाने की capacity ही नहीं है । लगता है तुम्हारी बेवफाई और मेरा प्यार उस पेंसिल की तरह है जो अगर घिस के खोयी होती तो अच्छा था । कल ही छील के नोकीली की थी और वो गुम हो गयी । इसलिए दुःख थोड़ा ज़्यादा हुआ । पर अब भूल चला हूँ । आजकल नयी वजह ढूंढ ही लेता हूँ खुश होने की । ये जो तुम्हारे बीच बीच में facebook message आते हैं वो भी नहीं टीसते । बस कल एक गड़बड़ हो गयी । मैंने अपनी डायरी के शुरू के पन्ने पढ़ लिए । कुछ सूखे गुलाब और चंद लाइन्स में तेरे नाम का अक्स दिख गया । फिर याद आया ये तो तुम्हारे से पहले मेरी जो GF थी उसके लिए लिखा था । तो बस अब मज़े में हूँ । 

XoXo #ThumbSizedStories #Ep2

Dear Ex - A realistic love letter

यह ख़त लिखा तो बहुत पहले था लेकिन आज इसे Ayena Makkar Girdhar मैम के चैलेंज में भी जोड़ रहा हूँ । क्योंकि दिल की बातें पहली बार में ही अच्छी लगती हैं । Shubhi ने भी चैलेंज किया था तो उन्हें भी पहला जवाब यह । और भी लिखूंगा , पर यहाँ किसी को टैग नहीं कर रहा । आप भी #पाती चैलेंज पर लिखें । किसी अपने या पराये को संबोधित करें ।

#CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #Stories #MicroStories #Writing #Hindi #Series #YQDidi #पाती #Paati #QuoteSeries #LetGoTPMD

CalmKazi

Mr. Daruwalla was a rude man. Always in a bad mood and always fighting over rates and money with his customers. He ran a pawn shop. As per my understanding it was an ugly exhibition of greed when he hankered people of their belongings for pesky amount of money. He used to do a peculiar thing right after he would give a sum to a borrower, he would give them a hug and hand them a lottery ticket. I found this odd. Why would you take away people's property and after giving them a peanut for it, try to comfort them therugh a lottery ticket. Was it mocking on his part ?

Once I told him how I felt about his 'business' He sighed and said , "I do not choose to be a harbinger of grief for anyone. But as soon as anyone walks into my shop, maybe a lady with a ring in her hands; I make sure she has lesser marks on her soul than her ring finger which donned it a while back. When people come in for a bargain they do not need comfort but a reassurance, that things will change. I give them a hug because that's all I can manage for free. The lottery ticket is my way of saying, that luck favors the brave, may yours bring you fortune." New Series. #ThumbSizedStories #Ep1

Mr. Daruwalla 

#MicroStories #ShortStory #CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #Perspectives #Luck #Chance #Grief #Comfort #Hugs #yqtales

Devansh Desai

Sometimes,
just being there
might not suffice.

Sometimes,
not being there
might work out just fine. #sometimes #microstories #bffstories #randomthoughts #beingthere #yqmusings #yqbaba

Kartik Prajapat

big hands to the land of the metropolis you'd dropped. with the flash memory roving on your mind, you headed in the city. well known for its ironworks, for you getting an odd job was no great deal, what was, were the aspirations and labor you never knew. mattered now what seemed trivia to you, your sticky fingers, threadbare pockets, and hair-raising rentals demanding you to grind. sneaked through a gap in a chawl, an old calendar, the rat poison tucked in a corner, balconies for you strung in a #citylife #MovingOn #Labor #MicroStories #Chawl #lifeofathief

read more
• hush the daylight and you
 were a thief •

( 5 ) big hands to the land of the metropolis you'd dropped. with the flash memory roving on your mind, you headed in the city. well known for its ironworks, for you getting an odd job was no great deal, what was, were the aspirations and labor you never knew. mattered now what seemed trivia to you, your sticky fingers, threadbare pockets, and hair-raising rentals demanding you to grind. sneaked through a gap in a chawl, an old calendar, the rat poison tucked in a corner, balconies for you strung in a

Kartik Prajapat

in nothing at all, you were asked to take your shirt off the back. that's when you decided to head to the metropolis at great risk. with the baggage of emotions, an empty pouch, some tattered clothes on your skin, you boarded the local for a daylong route. you'd of course chose a corner berth, distant from the world you have had overcome. only a few minutes then, the train and your rummaging mind were flagged off. when you drove in the panorama of trees that happened to blow past. fast. faster a #Journey #thief #yqtales #grief #flashfiction #MicroStories #lifeofathief

read more
were a thief •   

( 4 ) in nothing at all, you were asked to take your shirt off the back. that's when you decided to head to the metropolis at great risk. with the baggage of emotions, an empty pouch, some tattered clothes on your skin, you boarded the local for a daylong route. you'd of course chose a corner berth, distant from the world you have had overcome. only a few minutes then, the train and your rummaging mind were flagged off. when you drove in the panorama of trees that happened to blow past. fast. faster a

Kartik Prajapat

the slight on your helper's faces, behind them, lurking the favors you never realized, you surrounded yourself with the nastiness of the world and bought into the belief that the toxicity was you. you hated yourself. That plea you saw, floating in your father's eyes when he showed you the way out home. for the first time, you couldn't convince your mother against him, she also turned a blind eye. dislocated, you walked the empty streets. beggar as they called you were a common sight now. pity, t #people #Pity #flashfiction #MicroStories #Toxicity #yqlife #lifeofathief

read more
were a thief •   

( 3 ) the slight on your helper's faces, behind them, lurking the favors you never realized, you surrounded yourself with the nastiness of the world and bought into the belief that the toxicity was you. you hated yourself. That plea you saw, floating in your father's eyes when he showed you the way out home. for the first time, you couldn't convince your mother against him, she also turned a blind eye. dislocated, you walked the empty streets. beggar as they called you were a common sight now. pity, t

Kartik Prajapat

next, you did descend once again upon in a road sided house. searched its corners, drawers, bits, and boxes for anything worthwhile. not a stone left unturned, you do well, you think. nothing but so much in there laid your eyes round the four walls, you felt in a familiar odor of furnishings. promptly, you headed to a desk. overcome by the vellichor of handbooks, the homesickness burbling in your stomach, you get your hands upon a rack —a portrait of some family, you couldn't season with it. in #Family #thief #yqtales #lunacy #MicroStories #lifeofathief #ransacker

read more
were a thief •   

( 2 ) next, you did descend once again upon in a road sided house. searched its corners, drawers, bits, and boxes for anything worthwhile. not a stone left unturned, you do well, you think. nothing but so much in there laid your eyes round the four walls, you felt in a familiar odor of furnishings. promptly, you headed to a desk. overcome by the vellichor of handbooks, the homesickness burbling in your stomach, you get your hands upon a rack —a portrait of some family, you couldn't season with it. in

Kartik Prajapat

you liked to walk, leaving no traces behind, so forclosed your every move. panic stuck your feet, your socks stink morose of the hundreds of lives you've lived, yet evacuating no record of being. the adrenaline rush as clung on to balconies of many, nerved, you never entered a house with the intent of committing a robbery. But you saw the world to looting on digits, lusts, and found yourself in a complete deficit. If theft was a destiny, if it could make your living easy, you needed to come in f #Night #thief #yqbaba #yqtales #Robbery #microfiction #MicroStories #lifeofathief

read more
were a thief •   

( 1 ) you liked to walk, leaving no traces behind, so forclosed your every move. panic stuck your feet, your socks stink morose of the hundreds of lives you've lived, yet evacuating no record of being. the adrenaline rush as clung on to balconies of many, nerved, you never entered a house with the intent of committing a robbery. But you saw the world to looting on digits, lusts, and found yourself in a complete deficit. If theft was a destiny, if it could make your living easy, you needed to come in f

Satyaprem Upadhyay

Life Tales

The more he learnt about Life,
the more he knew is there to Learn
 Life Tales #Life #LifeTales #MicroStories #Learning #LifeLearning #LearningTales
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification