Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lifeisadream Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lifeisadream Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about _ lifeisadream _, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved hindi meaning, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in hindi, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved meaning in telugu, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in tamil,

• 38 Followers
  • 38 Stories

twisha ray

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #lifeisadream #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When you perceive with open eyes
meets the expectations, needs and desires 
And succeed in achieving it
But when you overlook with close eyes
It is absolutely shattered after  waking up
So Live life as it is lived in reality Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifeisadream #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Divyani Choudhary

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #lifeisadream #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #divukikalamse

read more
Life is like a 
dream, sometimes
it is good and 
sometimes it is bad,
but in the end it 
is over.
 Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifeisadream #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #divukikalamse

Chitra Iyer

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #lifeisadream #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
watching me sleepwalking as I dream. At times I run too and it's alarming that no alarm seems to wake me up.
Strangely, I can see the world as I dream, meaning I ain't sleeping well and only sleepwalking well.
Well, lemme enjoy the dream or let the dream enjoy me. I have a dreamcatcher and feel secure. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifeisadream #YourQuoteAndMine

Rasmeet Bhatia

read more
for those are sleeping and a harsh reality for those working on it... Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifeisadream #YourQuoteAndMine

MSJ Quotes

read more
And you have to sleep.
Chasing the life will take away 
the life in you. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifeisadream #YourQuoteAndMine

ಅವನಿ 💚

read more
According to me..
Life is not a dream.It's some times worst n some times best reality..
Dream is  a part of life.. It's comes true when we do hardwork.. Determination.. And focus on the work..
If we have not a dream, life is nothing.. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifeisadream #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more

Texture of dreams changing
Like the hues of the rainbow..  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifeisadream #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
very rare that it will be in your control
 Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifeisadream #YourQuoteAndMine

khusi

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #lifeisadream #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ankitaguptamusings

read more
ज़िन्दगी एक खाहवाब है,
हर पल बस एक नया ही एहसास है,
हर रोज जहां एक मंजिल की तालाश है,
बस यही तो हर रोज हसीं ओर दुख के जज़्बात है,
मंजिल मिल जाए तो जिंदगी खुबसुरत एहसास है,
ओर ना मिले मंजिल तो जिंदगी बस एक ख्वाब है।।
😊😊😊😊
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ankitaguptamusings
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification