Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YouAreWorthy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YouAreWorthy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about meaning love you to the moon and back, my love for you is a journey meaning in hindi, love unlimited i belong to you, to you baby with love, how to love something you hate,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Pooja Pandit

mute video

Pooja Pandit

mute video

Khushi Sharma

The day you start realising your worth,
It's totally worth it.

- inkingletters_with_khushi

©Khushi Sharma Your worth❤️

#englishquotes #Worth #YouAreWorthy #khushisharmaa #positivequotes #Original #nojota #nojotoenglish #Motivational #Worth

Tay Swizzle

Lour war~ This sonnet might be lame but I still love it. I wrote this in 9th grade. I was crazy about Sonnets and Shakespeare 😅 I was going through my diary and came across this poem. So I thought of posting it. 🙈 Sorry for the lame rhymes. I suck at it, I know 😅😅🙈 #sonnet #Shakespeare #War #believeinyourself #YouAreWorthy #buildyourownkingdom #Memories #yqbaba

read more
When it comes to challenges
Never ever should you evade.
Always try to beat them to your best,
Never ever shall you fade.

When your enemies stand at your door,
You do nothing but fear.
Come up and arise,
Let your life gear.

The very act of valour should run,
Within your veins you should be strong.
Never ever shall you give them the chance,
To blame you; to tell them that you're wrong.
See the horizon, wait and move forth,
Never shall your enemies say,  "you're not worth". Lour war~
This sonnet might be lame but I still love it. I wrote this in 9th grade. I was crazy about Sonnets and Shakespeare 😅
I was going through my diary and came across this poem. So I thought of posting it. 🙈
Sorry for the lame rhymes. I suck at it, I know 😅😅🙈
#sonnet #shakespeare #war #believeinyourself #youareworthy #buildyourownkingdom #memories #yqbaba

Tushar Paul

This is for those who are feeling low at this point of time...keep pushing, keep hustling, don't ever think of giving up...you are precious, you are pristine, you are worthy...just believe & behold yourself! #thoughtofthemidnight #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #Inspiration #philosophy #YouAreWorthy #believeinyourself #stayfocused

read more
Just clear up
clear up the mess
don't take stress
just relax
You are way better
than what they suggest
Just get up
take charge
Raise the bar
as the hurdles clear
Don't let failure
makes you deter
Stay focus
and aim clear
We live one life
shout out and cheer
Don't just make it large
make it worth! This is for those who are feeling low at this point of time...keep pushing, keep hustling, don't ever think of giving up...you are precious, you are pristine, you are worthy...just believe & behold yourself!

#thoughtofthemidnight #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #inspiration #philosophy #youareworthy #believeinyourself #stayfocused

Tushar Kanti Paul

This is for those who are feeling low at this point of time...keep pushing, keep hustling, don't ever think of giving up...you are precious, you are pristine, you are worthy...just believe & behold yourself! #thoughtofthemidnight #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #Inspiration #philosophy #YouAreWorthy #believeinyourself #stayfocused

read more
Just clear up
clear up the mess
don't take stress
just relax
You are way better
than what they suggest
Just get up
take charge
Raise the bar
as the hurdles clear
Don't let failure
makes you deter
Stay focus
and aim clear
We live one life
shout out and cheer
Don't just make it large
make it worth! This is for those who are feeling low at this point of time...keep pushing, keep hustling, don't ever think of giving up...you are precious, you are pristine, you are worthy...just believe & behold yourself!

#thoughtofthemidnight #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #inspiration #philosophy #youareworthy #believeinyourself #stayfocused

Divya Prakash Mishra

mute video

Kusum Reddy

Not everyone understands
The feeling of not feeling worthy,
It's a disease or a humble Quality?
I don't understand...
But I know this for sure
That it kills you like a slow poison.
Because no matter what you do,
What you achieve,
If you don't see yourself worthy of it all,
There is no happiness in this World for you.
It's just you,
Left alone all by yourself
With your unending yearnings,
But what it is truly that makes one worthy of something?
Perhaps it's the wrong question to dwell on..!
Things come to us more often than
We try to reach them,
And the only thing important in all of this- Is the Journey,
The process,
Bcoz it's the only thing that stays when
Everything we've ever accomplished
Turns to ashes..
So let me tell you this
"" YOU ARE WORTHY OF IT ALL ""

-Kusum Reddy #YouAreWorthy 🌼

Goldsmith

It is your duty in life to save your dream. #MindBodySpirit #optimist #positivemindset #BeBold #unforgettable #lovinlife #YouAreWorthy #strategicwellnesscoaching  #fitfam #todayNOTtomorrow anjali jain suman# Arzooo 😍😍

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification