Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Lean Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Lean Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about me song lean, eighth waste considered in lean is, lean meaning in hindi, lean meaning in marathi, pillars of lean house,

• 15 Followers
  • 60 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

riyaDharsh

mute video

Jaya Priya

mute video

Mathan kumar G

#Lean #Fact

read more
I was lean, but that doesn't stop me in getting fat. #lean #fact

Mathan kumar G

#Lean #Fat #Fact

read more
You can be lean, but not all the time. #lean #fat #fact

Mazhar Hossain

A shoulder to lean on
A pillar to rely on
 #love #lean #rely #wordoftheday #quoteoftheday #feelings #shoulder #mazharhossain

Amit Jotwani

Our relationship imitates 
the indecisive twilight, 
a definite melancholy lean
towards inevitable darkness, 
but stubbornly clinging 
to the dying embers 
of ageing sunlight.
Only the imminent dawn 
gives me hope.  #relationship #twilight #lean #indecisive #AgeingSunlight #stubborn #cling #hope #dawn #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Adnan Khan

#terimitti #Lean Start Up #NewJourney

read more
mute video

yogindra Singha

mute video

Dream Girl

read more
Baand lean hath pr seeny pr saja lean tumko......

Internet Jockey

She's strong but she's tired For most of my life, I’ve felt pressure to be strong for others. For my friends, for my family, for partners I’ve had – anyone. I’ve always had to be the rock they could lean on. People have always expected me to be there for them. Whenever they need help, I am the one they lean on. Empathy, advice, and reassurance are the things that people have come to know me (and in the end, rely on me) for. I’ve always felt the weight of other people’s expectations on my shoulde

read more
She's strong but tired
- Maverick

( Description in caption) She's strong but she's tired
For most of my life, I’ve felt pressure to be strong for others. For my friends, for my family, for partners I’ve had – anyone. I’ve always had to be the rock they could lean on.
People have always expected me to be there for them. Whenever they need help, I am the one they lean on. Empathy, advice, and reassurance are the things that people have come to know me (and in the end, rely on me) for.
I’ve always felt the weight of other people’s expectations on my shoulde
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification