Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best saynotocab Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best saynotocab Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Sangita Hazarika

A request to all my viewers kindly share this message as much as you can. Cause army is shooting everyone in Assam. The internet is shut down. No national media coverage. People are suffering from hunger and violence. Please do help us🙏🙏🙏 #saynotocab #justiceforassam #dohelpus #kindlyshare #IndianMedia #Yourquoteapp #yqbaba #sangitahazarika_yq

read more
This is a plea to all the Indians, Support Assam. The Government has declared curfew and there is no internet connection here leaving a few exceptions. We are strongly against the CITIZENSHIP AMENDMENT BILL because it seeks to destroy our culture, our language and our very existence as a community. It destroys the secular fabric of our Nation. Where is  Secularism when the government is trying to divide india on the basis of religion. Don't be ignorant to the plight of North East, raise your voices for us. The students, the elderly leaving their jobs, their studies is on the roads protesting to save their their motherland and I urge everyone who is reading this please speak for Assam, for the entire Northeast. A request to all my viewers kindly share this message as much as you can. Cause army is shooting everyone in Assam. The internet is shut down. No national media coverage. People are suffering from hunger and violence. Please do help us🙏🙏🙏

#saynotocab #justiceforassam #dohelpus #kindlyshare #indianmedia #yourquoteapp #yqbaba #sangitahazarika_yq

Shadab Yawer

poetry written by- Habib Jalib sahab #nojotoaudio nojotovideo #nojotoshayari #nojotourdu #nojotohindi #saynotocab

read more

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification