Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Thehope Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Thehope Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Aady

The warmth of your embrace melts my stone cold heart with self hate. Your gentle kisses on my face, hush the demons and give me faith. The way you hold my hand and make sure I am okay, leaves me breathless and gives me courage to face another day. You can't stand to see the wounds I place upon myself. You just want me to be happy and out of this hell. There may be days where we do nothing but eat and sleep but #TheLove #Thehope #savinggrace #thesupport

read more
I'm yours to hold... 

//caption// The warmth of your embrace melts my stone cold heart with self hate. Your gentle kisses on my face, hush the demons and give me faith. The way you hold my hand and make sure I am okay, leaves me breathless and gives me courage to face another day. 

You can't stand to see the wounds
I place upon myself. You just want
me to be happy and out of this hell.

There may be days where we do
nothing but eat and sleep but

साहस

#Thehope Jiske hisse raat aayi hai Uske hisse Chand bhi hoga. Ye baat galat farmaai hai. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Gul

read more
अंधेरा हुआ  तो  सुबह भी  आएगी।
कुछ बातें, कुछ यादों में कट जाएगी। #thehope 
Jiske hisse raat aayi hai
Uske hisse Chand bhi hoga.
Ye baat galat farmaai hai. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Gul

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification