Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best SeekTheTruth Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best SeekTheTruth Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hide and seek meaning in marathi, seek the world, seek the truth, seek the void, hide and seek among us,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Shema Rangira

"Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat up #destruction #jesus #Christ #Foundation #JesusIsLord #JesusIsTheTruth #FaithOverFeelings #StoneOverSand #SeekTheTruth

read more
Truth is our foundation. If one tries to base truth on feelings, which are hopelessly falible and ever changing, then instead of a mighty rock, their morals are built upon sand. A house built upon sand cannot withstand the storm.

It will not hold. "Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat up

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification