Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best meetmewhen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best meetmewhen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about to meet the ends of justice, to meet the objectives of the firm, everyone wants to meet you, pleased to meet you, uhm... cheesed to meet you,

• 57 Followers
  • 62 Stories

Kuldeep Bhukal

वो मेरा दोस्त #sadquote #sad_lover #meetmewhen #शायरी

read more
🌹बहुत वक्त के बाद उसे देखा दोस्तों,
वो आज भी नहीं बदला दोस्तों,
वह भी बिछड़ कर खुश ना था,
उसके चेहरे पे था लिखा दोस्तों 🌷

©Kuldeep Bhukal वो मेरा दोस्त
#sadquote #sad_lover #meetmewhen

Springblossoms

#Collab and share when is the right time to meet the ones wanting to meet you. #meetmewhen life #clarity #Transparency #Opaque #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You feel my 
Transparency and clarity of my love
Instead of opaque doubts preveiling in your mind.
 #Collab and share when is the right time to meet the ones wanting to meet you. #meetmewhen #life #clarity #transparency #opaque #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Springblossoms

Meet me when
You have the guts to fight 
In front of me
With equal amount of weapons 
Instead of silent attack
If you really know 
The meaning of
"COURAGE". #meetmewhen #challengeaccepted #pulwamaattack #courage #indianarmy #yqbaba #life #attack

Alok Jain

Rule yourself before trying to rule the world.......  #inspiration #motivation #crazythoughts #meetmewhen #formylove

Alok Jain

Kuch milega jindagee mein yahi soch ke chal nikle the tanha raaston mein apno se door.... Khud ki saansein bhi anjaani thi na khabar thi unki bhi huzoor.... Beet gaye lamhe tanhaiyon ke andhere mein na khud jee paye na kisi aur ki manzil pa sake.... Raat ke andhere state the kuch darate aur kuch rulate the.... Hum bhi sehme sehme se rehne lage.... Apnon ki chahat mein wo har gam ko sehne lage....... Mar mite sabke liye jisne pyar se humara naam liya..... Jo saansein apni thi unhi se khud ka intakaam liya.... Socha nahi kabhi khud ki chahat bhu jaruri hai..... Kisi ki mohobaat se pehle khud ki ibaadat bhi jaruri hai..... Jarurat hai apni dhadkan ko jaane ki jarurat hai khud ki saanson o pehchanane ki....... Chahat hogi khudse to mohobbat khud hi sambhap jayegi.... Samjhegi aapke chahat ko.... To har din ek nayi subah layegi... Har din ek nayi subah layegi...  #intense #struggle #selflove #emotional #longwriteup #meetmewhen #lovequotes  #thirdquote

Swapnil Moon

#Collab and share when is the right time to meet the ones wanting to meet you. #meetmewhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
you're sure about
the meeting otherwise,
don't waste our time. #Collab and share when is the right time to meet the ones wanting to meet you. #meetmewhen  #YourQuoteAndMine

deepali sethi mehndiratta

#Collab and share when is the right time to meet the ones wanting to meet you. #meetmewhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You want
Not when I want you to.... #Collab and share when is the right time to meet the ones wanting to meet you. #meetmewhen  #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
You would be the real person's

"गद्दार पाकिस्तान"😠😡🖕🤬 #Collab and share when is the right time to meet the ones wanting to meet you. #meetmewhen  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sweety PIe💚

कैसे कहूँ तुम बिन मेरी जिंदगी क्या होगी?
यादों में तुम होंगे, और मिलने की आस होगी!!!

{How can I spend my life without you?? 
you will be in memories,
and hope for meeting!!} #322 #hiral #memmoriesofrain #meetmewhen #lifeandlove #hopelesslove #desiretobelove #beautyofimagination... T

K Harsita

it's never the right time.. and if it is then it sound like this. #yqbaba #Righttime #Collab #meetmewhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I will be having nothing to 
do with anyone in this world.  it's never the right time.. and if it is then it sound like this. 
#yqbaba #righttime
#Collab #meetmewhen  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification