Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ihopeoneday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ihopeoneday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 22 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Manisha

THE LOST SOUL

I hope there are days when your coffee tastes like magic, your Playlist makes you dance, strangers make You Smile, and the night sky touches Your Soul. I hope you fall in love with being alive again

©THE LOST SOUL #ihopeoneday

Bliss Rosetta

🙂 Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #ihopeoneday #YourQuoteAndMine #bliss_tells_tales Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
'I hope that one day your fake smile turns into the smile of pure bliss, and not be the imitation of being happy.
I hope your eyes will sparkle with genuine joy and not appear as a well put-together version of a broken beautiful brown crystal statuette.
I hope your heart learns to beat faster out of extreme joy.
I hope you be happy in its true sense... and not be a smiling mannequin.'
 🙂
Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #ihopeoneday  #YourQuoteAndMine #bliss_tells_tales
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #ihopeoneday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitsconversation #There

read more
#There you go. You irritation is evidence enough that i arrived at the truth. You would have normally brushed it aside and responded with your usual lighthearted rejoinder, not reacted immediately, right dearie?"

I looked down, aware I was caught and opened up to him, feeling lighthearted instantly. 

We smiled together and walked away our understanding only growing stronger. I kicked myself for being a dead giveaway promising to henceforth smile from the heart 💖 Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #ihopeoneday  #YourQuoteAndMine

#chitsconversation

MSJ Quotes

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #ihopeoneday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
'I mean the same- what you are pretending that you don't know'
 Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #ihopeoneday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #ihopeoneday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

"You are projecting being happy going away from me"

"I have  thought it over"

"You are deceiving yourself"
 Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #ihopeoneday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aahaan

read more
Just look at your face,
Yeah I know you are smiling and hiding your unbearable pain beneath that beautiful smile,
And I know the reason behind your tears,
Now don't lie, That it is just because of Dust. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #ihopeoneday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
'Why do you hide the pain?'

'You are mistaken my dear.'

'Let me hold you for one last time.'

'tears betrayed  all'. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #ihopeoneday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Paradoxical Penman

read more
How long could you hide your grief with that constant guise of geniality. 
I see not your smile but your eyes,
I hear not your words but your silence.. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #ihopeoneday  #YourQuoteAndMine

ANKAHAA

read more
Have patience,stop pretending n start accepting....
everything z going to be fine soon... Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #ihopeoneday  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification