tags

Best Long Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Long Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about long distance relationship, long story in hindi, long poems.

• 497 Followers
  • 2175 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

"#long distance"

#long distance

By Garima Grover
#garimagrover28
#LongDistance #Longdistance
#Longdistancerelationship
#Nojoto #Hindi #HindiPoem
#Hindi_poetry #poem #nojotoapp

295 Love
12.1K Views
1 Share

"nullek dooje ke humraz ban jaae❤ #NojotoVoice"

nullek dooje ke
humraz ban jaae❤ #NojotoVoice

random thoughts
#nojotovideo #myvoice #after #so #Long #nojotohindi #humraz #humdard #Love #Life

219 Love
3.5K Views
19 Share

"Baat Baki Hai 💫✨💫"

Baat Baki Hai

💫✨💫

#Nojotovoice baat baki hai❤🌸 #Poetry #voice #after #so #Long #sorethrot #Love #nazar #Pyar #Zindagi #Khamoshi #Shayari #kalakaksh @Satyaprem @Taruna Deora @Ashok Dabad @Akshita Jangid(poetess) @Internet Jockey

210 Love
3.5K Views
67 Share

""

"To the man who got out for a duck in debut match and then turned all setbacks into uncountable victories for his team. We all love you, Mahi."

To the man who got out for a
 duck in debut match and then 
turned all setbacks into 
uncountable victories for 
his team. We all love you, 
Mahi.

O Captain! My Captain!

It has almost been a decade since you changed the phase of Indian cricket. A player with long hairs peeking below the helmet entered the stadium and smashed the opponents with his helicopter shot.

From that day to now, Dhoni has turned into an emotion for many cricket fanatics. A player with phlegmatic demeanor and few of the quickest gloves. Our Captain Cool who had
led the team successfully for many years. I've heard someone saying, " Bigger the opposition and the gre

178 Love
1 Share

""

"Baby, come on, come on, as you belong, so long, so long to extract! Turn on, turn on, I have been waiting so long, so long to interact. As long as the desire is great, your cuteness make me think so long, so perfect. As long as I feel the beat, I can grip all of your heartfelt, so long for its long impact. I got all I need, let's go for a long trip, accept the contract.. Life is so cute, let your heart inside out to gripe more beauty attract."

Baby, come on, come on, as you belong, so long, so long to extract!

Turn on, turn on, I have been waiting so long, so long to interact.

As long as the desire is great, your cuteness make me think so long, so perfect.

As long as I feel the beat, I can grip all of your heartfelt, so long for its long impact. 

I got all I need, let's go for a long trip, accept the contract..

Life is so cute, let your heart inside out to gripe more beauty attract.

Until you can create music within my heart, so long impossible to make you apart.

A long way of journey, let me depart along with your heart.

Awake in the late night, I feel so bright, while imaging you, I have the right!

Hit me to hear your every heartbeat, now age is increasing, but keep the page turn on, to write till the last night.

135 Love