Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ifiweresanta Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ifiweresanta Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ifif v o d, ifixit india, ifim business school, ifififif remix, ifi,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Springblossoms

Christmas, a festival to celebrate each day. Jesus Christ's sacrifice and goodness taught us to be strong and to do good for others even to enemies around us. It will shed all the pain and more pious and awakened you will be in your life. The Christmas tree decorated beautifully with stars and lightings teaches you to make your and others life decorative and joyful with light of love and care. You can be a Santa; you don't need any red and white dress! You already have a red warm heart and wh #Happiness #Soul #yqbaba #christmas #blessings #MerryChristmas #ifiweresanta

read more
It's so chilling weather
But Still it feels a 
Wave of warmth
When it comes to 
Christmas!
No matter how much
Life gives you stage of
Crucification, that pain
Also turns to blooming
Flower as your soul has
Eternal root of happiness
And love to radiate out. Christmas, a festival to celebrate each day. Jesus Christ's sacrifice and goodness taught us to be strong and to do good for others even to enemies around us. It will shed all the pain and more pious and awakened you will be in your life. 

The Christmas tree decorated beautifully with stars and lightings teaches you to make your and others life decorative and joyful with light of love and care.

You can be a Santa; you don't need any red and white dress! You already have a red warm heart and wh

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive👇👇👇 🌺☕☕☕ YourQuote Baba Merry Christmas. What would you have done if you were Santa? As Santa (checked my DP?), I am donating my old winter clothes to those who need. Join me. #ifiweresanta #YourQuoteAndMine love life #MyThought #careandshare Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
then definitely 
i make sure available the medicine 
and treatment of every disease 
on free of cost...

B positive👇👇👇
🌺☕☕☕ YourQuote Baba
Merry Christmas. What would you have done if you were Santa? As Santa (checked my DP?), I am donating my old winter clothes to those who need. Join me. #ifiweresanta  #YourQuoteAndMine #love #life #mythought #careandshare
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Merry Christmas. What would you have done if you were Santa? As Santa (checked my DP?), I am donating my old winter clothes to those who need. Join me. #ifiweresanta #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🎅

read more
I would like to to give world's every happiness to my parents 🎅
I would like to reward their sacrifices with the blessings of jesus🎅
I would like to enlighten their world of dreams into universe of realities 🎅

Merry Christmas. What would you have done if you were Santa? As Santa (checked my DP?), I am donating my old winter clothes to those who need. Join me. #ifiweresanta  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🎅

Anitha Elisha

Merry Christmas. What would you have done if you were Santa? As Santa (checked my DP?), I am donating my old winter clothes to those who need. Join me. #ifiweresanta #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #santalove4evr

read more
I would give every kid what they long the most
Spread the real joy of Christmas rather to put them in a social media post 
It's the season to forget about whatever is done
Christmas is all about  joy,care,love and fun...

Merry Christmas. What would you have done if you were Santa? As Santa (checked my DP?), I am donating my old winter clothes to those who need. Join me. #ifiweresanta  #YourQuoteAndMine
#santalove4evr

praveen kalabhavi

Merry Christmas. What would you have done if you were Santa? As Santa (checked my DP?), I am donating my old winter clothes to those who need. Join me. #ifiweresanta #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Than I will erase the word  poverty, and unemployment in the world.  Merry Christmas. What would you have done if you were Santa? As Santa (checked my DP?), I am donating my old winter clothes to those who need. Join me. #ifiweresanta  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

Merry Christmas. What would you have done if you were Santa? As Santa (checked my DP?), I am donating my old winter clothes to those who need. Join me. #ifiweresanta #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babayqbabayqquoteyqchallengeacceptedyqcollab#ifiweresanta

read more
I would remove melancholy from everyone's life and fill it with joy,mirth and happiness. Merry Christmas. What would you have done if you were Santa? As Santa (checked my DP?), I am donating my old winter clothes to those who need. Join me. #ifiweresanta  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#yqbaba#yqquote#yqchallengeaccepted#yqcollab#ifiweresanta

Indra Gautam

Merry Christmas. What would you have done if you were Santa? As Santa (checked my DP?), I am donating my old winter clothes to those who need. Join me. #ifiweresanta #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would visit those children who have no one and give them tons of love and gifts 🎁❤️ Merry Christmas. What would you have done if you were Santa? As Santa (checked my DP?), I am donating my old winter clothes to those who need. Join me. #ifiweresanta  #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana ranjan

read more
I try to spread happiness. Merry Christmas. What would you have done if you were Santa? As Santa (checked my DP?), I am donating my old winter clothes to those who need. Join me. #ifiweresanta  #YourQuoteAndMine

Rishabh Shukla

read more
" Firstly I'll make sure that love should reach each and every heart, will make sure each of the needy one should not left with token of love, the darkness in the hearts of people should be enlighten with the candles of happiness. If iam santa i will make sure that humanity should be still alive "  Merry Christmas. What would you have done if you were Santa? As Santa (checked my DP?), I am donating my old winter clothes to those who need. Join me. #ifiweresanta  #YourQuoteAndMine

Varun Kumar

#magic #Smile #santa #ifiweresanta #yqbaba Bachpan manga nahi jata.. Wo duniya me aate hi mil jata hai.. Chote se bache ki hassi dekh.. Har kisi ka cehra khil jata hai.. #Spreadsmiles #spreadhappiness #VividVarun

read more
If I were Santa for a day, I would visit the Magical Children from an orphanage and give them nothing... But priceless smile.. 😊 #Magic #Smile #santa #IfIWereSanta #YQBaba

Bachpan manga nahi jata..
Wo duniya me aate hi mil jata hai..
Chote se bache ki hassi dekh..
Har kisi ka cehra khil jata hai..

#SpreadSmiles #SpreadHappiness
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification