Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best christmasgift Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best christmasgift Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about chris isaak i want to fall in love, i want to fall in love chris isaak, chris isaak i wanna fall in love, chris isaak fall in love, witnessing christ in your personal life,

• 29 Followers
  • 31 Stories

SHREE

sinu

Nandipati Kalyani

What special gift would you give to your best friend this Christmas? :) #aboutme #christmasgift #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the experience of 
frequent positive thoughts, 
such as joy, interest, pride 
but a deeper feeling of 
satisfaction and gratitude What special gift would you give to your best friend this Christmas? :) #aboutme #christmasgift #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sai Sameera Voleti

Please gift this world peace 🙏☮️ Merry Christmas #christmasgift #mychristmasfilledwithlove #peaceandhappiness #christmaswish #christmaslove

read more
Dear Santa,

Every year I wished to have gadgets and presents

But this year, it's different
All I wanted now is a life with abundance of happiness and joy,
a life with no fear and terror

Please gift us peace and love⛄

☮️ Please gift this world peace 🙏☮️
Merry Christmas
#christmasgift #mychristmasfilledwithlove #peaceandhappiness #christmaswish #christmaslove

Ankit Srivastava

बेजान पौधों पर Light's लगाकर 
पैसे ख़र्च करने से अच्छा है,
उसी पैसे से किसी ग़रीब बच्चे को
पढ़ने के लिए किताबें,
कलम-कॉपी उपहार में दे देते....
:
:
: #christmasgift #क्रिसमसडे #yqhindi #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #mythoughts

Ankit Srivastava

बस इतनी सी ख़्वाहिश है मेरी.... ♥️♥️ #christmasgift #mylovediary #midnightthoughts #yqhindi #yqbaba #yqdiary #yqdidi

cressy adoline

#allmydearones #blessingsofgod What special gift would you give to your best friend this Christmas? :) #aboutme #christmasgift #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the one, for 
which they 
hope, desire and pray to get or happen for them in their life!  #allmydearones #blessingsofgod What special gift would you give to your best friend this Christmas? :) #aboutme #christmasgift #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

What special gift would you give to your best friend this Christmas? :) #aboutme #christmasgift #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a best life to his best friend... What special gift would you give to your best friend this Christmas? :) #aboutme #christmasgift #YourQuoteAndMine

Anitha Elisha

#mykindagifttofriendquote#aboutme #christmasgift #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A life's pleasure
With a hidden treasure
That always gives love 
That has no measure #mykindagifttofriendquote#aboutme #christmasgift #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

read more
my forever friendship 
with a bag full of....
sweets & chocolates What special gift would you give to your best friend this Christmas? :) #aboutme #christmasgift #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification