Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 2019taughtme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 2019taughtme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about नवरात्रि कब है 2019 में, कतकी कब है 2019 में, दशहरा कब है 2019 का, नवरात्रि कब है 2019, कमरछठ कब है 2019,

• 39 Followers
  • 44 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Monisha Biswas

2019 taught me how to be detached and passionate at the same time. Participate in this #rapidfire and write what #2019taughtme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
How to be calm at the toughest time 2019 taught me how to be detached and passionate at the same time. Participate in this #rapidfire and write what #2019taughtme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Lavish Goyal

2019 taught me how to be detached and passionate at the same time. Participate in this #rapidfire and write what #2019taughtme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lavithoughts

read more
😇Not every win is win it may be biggest defeat.

🧡Not eveything will go as you planned

💙Life is not only about one thing..if you lost something..you can find somthing better

💓Life is biggest flipper it can flip at any instant...and make your day or destroy completely.
 2019 taught me how to be detached and passionate at the same time. Participate in this #rapidfire and write what #2019taughtme  #YourQuoteAndMine
#lavithoughts

Lavish Goyal

2019 taught me how to be detached and passionate at the same time. Participate in this #rapidfire and write what #2019taughtme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lavithoughts

read more
😇Not every win is win it may be biggest defeat.

🧡Not eveything will go as you planned

💙Life is not only about one thing..if you lost something..you can find somthing better

💓Life is biggest flipper it can flip at any instant...and make your day or destroy completely.
 2019 taught me how to be detached and passionate at the same time. Participate in this #rapidfire and write what #2019taughtme  #YourQuoteAndMine
#lavithoughts

Dipa Rani G.

2019 taught me how to be detached and passionate at the same time. Participate in this #rapidfire and write what #2019taughtme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Resolutions are not to keep.
Passions are meant to live. 2019 taught me how to be detached and passionate at the same time. Participate in this #rapidfire and write what #2019taughtme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Jamil Hussain Mukta

Phle yekin dilaya, phir chupke se nikal gaya.
Jisne duk diya, usne e kush rehne ki nasiat be diya, 
Jise akela rehna nahi aati, wo akela rehne ka faida batati, 
Q ki, job koy kus hota he tabi tho nasaiot nikal te he,
Warna gum me tho log khud ko buljate he #belive #2019 #2019taughtme #lasttime #yourquote #yourquotebaba #yqbaba

Jamil Hussain Mukta

read more
Don't be too loyal to someone,
Love yourself more then other,
Don't force anyone to stay with you,
Money is preferred then love.  2019 taught me how to be detached and passionate at the same time. Participate in this #rapidfire and write what #2019taughtme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

2019 taught me how to be detached and passionate at the same time. Participate in this #rapidfire and write what #2019taughtme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqqoutes #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes

read more
how to be demoralized
and fervent, concurrently... 2019 taught me how to be detached and passionate at the same time. Participate in this #rapidfire and write what #2019taughtme  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yqqoutes 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes

Lizanovia M. Hadi

read more
Love, but don't hope too much
Hope, but ready for unpredictable reality 2019 taught me how to be detached and passionate at the same time. Participate in this #rapidfire and write what #2019taughtme  #YourQuoteAndMine

srilatha lion

read more
The power of destiny 2019 taught me how to be detached and passionate at the same time. Participate in this #rapidfire and write what #2019taughtme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
How to ignore negativity✌️🦋 2019 taught me how to be detached and passionate at the same time. Participate in this #rapidfire and write what #2019taughtme  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification