Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best exgirlfriend Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best exgirlfriend Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about exgirlfriendsforfun, exgender,

• 20 Followers
  • 21 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Kammal Kaant Joshii

Ex को वापिस पाए बस ये तरीका आज़माये Comedy #Funny #exgirlfriend #exboyfriend #sarcasm Love #Broken #hunarbaaz

read more
mute video

Aleister

mute video

Sirasavada Raju

mute video

Anmol Singh

Today is our Ex-Prime Minister, Manmohan Singh's birthday. You can either write a message to him or you can write a message to the exes in your life. Your ex-maid, ex-boy/girlfriend, ex-boss, ex-friend, ex-roommate, etc. Use #dearex and pour it all out. #Collab Challenge #letter #dearex #exgirlfriend #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Looking back to my life, i could see those changes...
this was not the one I want to be..
life has changed me a lot...
unexpected unwanted changes...
but I don't know why i really love these changes may be because of it i feel this as my best life.. whatever it is.. Today is our Ex-Prime Minister, Manmohan Singh's birthday.

You can either write a message to him or you can write a message to the exes in your life. Your ex-maid, ex-boy/girlfriend, ex-boss, ex-friend, ex-roommate, etc. 

Use #DearEx and pour it all out.

#Collab Challenge #letter #dearex #exgirlfriend #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Anmol Singh

Today is our Ex-Prime Minister, Manmohan Singh's birthday. You can either write a message to him or you can write a message to the exes in your life. Your ex-maid, ex-boy/girlfriend, ex-boss, ex-friend, ex-roommate, etc. Use #dearex and pour it all out. #Collab Challenge #letter #dearex #exgirlfriend #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Looking back to my life, i could see those changes...
this was not the one I want to be..
life has changed me a lot...
unexpected unwanted changes...
but I don't know why i really love these changes may be because of it i feel this as my best life.. whatever it is.. Today is our Ex-Prime Minister, Manmohan Singh's birthday.

You can either write a message to him or you can write a message to the exes in your life. Your ex-maid, ex-boy/girlfriend, ex-boss, ex-friend, ex-roommate, etc. 

Use #DearEx and pour it all out.

#Collab Challenge #letter #dearex #exgirlfriend #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

AJAY VERMA

Exam ↑ Issa achha toh ya hai ↓ Ex #exam #exgirlfriend #Funny #Quotes #Anime #нeαrт_нαcĸer #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with нeαrт нαcker Collaborating with Pooja Singh

read more
रोना तो बस एक बहाना हैं 
दिल की जमीं पर तेरी मोहब्बत की फ़सल को उगाना है Exam
↑ Issa achha toh ya hai ↓
Ex

#exam #exgirlfriend #funny #quotes #anime #нeαrт_нαcĸer  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with нeαrт нαcker
Collaborating with Pooja Singh

Royal keshav yadavanshi

mute video

Phanindra Ganesh

The story of you and I together was like a sinkhole. All my new ships of relationships are feeling it as a tourist attraction and coming closer to feel that. You don't exite to swallow them they are just going to come near to year, i will not let them pass through you. #messageforex #exgirlfriend #exrelationships #yqbaba #loveinbreakup #ganshots

read more
(S)He is like a sinkhole in my life,
But, that has become a tourist attraction now for many. The story of you and I together was like a sinkhole. All my new ships of relationships are feeling it as a tourist attraction and coming closer to feel that. You don't exite to swallow them they are just going to come near to year, i will not let them pass through you.

#messageforex #exgirlfriend #exrelationships #yqbaba #loveinbreakup #ganshots

कमबख्त_कलम

प्रश्न: क्या मोहब्बत की यादें ज़रूरी हैं?
मैं: मोहब्बत से खूबसूरत यादों की दुनिया बनाई जाती हैं। चाहो तो इसे याद रखो और खुश रहो, चाहो तो भूलने की कोशिश करके रोते रहो। मर्ज़ी आपकी है। 😊 #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #lovequotes #lovestory #sambhav #exgirlfriend #memories

J. Chandravanshi

#Past #exgirlfriend #nojotoLove #nojotoshayari #nojotoshayri #nojotohindi #Shayar #Shayari #शायरी #शायर ANOOP PANDEY udass Afzal Khan Sircastic Saurabh शरद सम्भली @Mohitrock,F44@

read more
आजकल मुझसे कुछ इस कदर रूठ गई है वो,
अब बात बात में मुझसे रूठती भी नहीं है वो।

और न जाने खोई रहती है किसकी यादों में वो,
उसमे खोई मेरी आंखों में देखती भी नहीं है वो।

©J. Chandravanshi #Past #exgirlfriend #nojotoLove #nojotoshayari #nojotoshayri #nojotohindi #Shayar #Shayari #शायरी #शायर ANOOP PANDEY udass Afzal Khan Sircastic Saurabh शरद सम्भली @Mohitrock,F44@
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification