Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lovingfromadistance Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lovingfromadistance Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love shayari to indirectly state ur lov, do you ever stop loving your first love, how to stop loving someone who doesn t love you, quotes about loving someone who doesn t love you back, i love loving you poem,

• 25 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Ponnus Ponnu

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 27 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September. What's it like to love from a distance? Collab and tell us with this #simile challenge. #lovingfromadistance #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

being a spectator of a beautiful flower 
In a garden where roses blossom
And admire its beauty Welcome to the day 27 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

What's it like to love from a distance? Collab and tell us with this #simile challenge. #lovingfromadistance  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Haseena Dudekula

Welcome to the day 27 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September. What's it like to love from a distance? Collab and tell us with this #simile challenge. #lovingfromadistance #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the devotion of a devotee,
deep, pristine and very real. Welcome to the day 27 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

What's it like to love from a distance? Collab and tell us with this #simile challenge. #lovingfromadistance  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

I love food more than I do people. Sorry peeps, you guys can't be loved more than chaat 😋 Welcome to the day 27 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September. What's it like to love from a distance? Collab and tell us with this #simile challenge. #lovingfromadistance #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
seeing a cookie through a glass door and salivating. It's there but I can't eat it 🤭 I love food more than I do people. 
Sorry peeps, you guys can't be loved more than chaat 😋

Welcome to the day 27 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

MSJ Quotes

Welcome to the day 27 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September. What's it like to love from a distance? Collab and tell us with this #simile challenge. #lovingfromadistance #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Msj #msjquotes

read more
Looking at the sun without looking at it..! Welcome to the day 27 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

#msj #msjquotes

durgesh shah

Tanweer Hashmi

Welcome to the day 27 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September. What's it like to love from a distance? Collab and tell us with this #simile challenge. #lovingfromadistance #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #mairav Collaborating with Shweta Mairav

read more
When we are far from loving one, 
His/her attachment is so strong and give a feeling to remember them. Welcome to the day 27 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

#mairav 
Collaborating with Shweta Mairav

Sateesh Anangi

read more
Getting blessings from god  so, 
Never lose long distance love Welcome to the day 27 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Varadhan P M

read more

Looking at the Moon and longing

to touch it....

Watching a live Football match

In Mobile 📲 Welcome to the day 27 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Varadhan P M

read more

Looking at the Ice cream 🍦

From the other side of the Road 🛣️ Welcome to the day 27 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification