Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best siren Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best siren Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kheraj siren dealer in mumbai, kheraj siren dealer in pune, siren meaning in hindi, siren head story, silent silence siren lyrics,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

md kaif

Sherlock Doyle

I drove off without looking back, my head swimming and vision blurred. I tried to concentrate on the road, on the dashed white line in the middle of the highway that, I knew, would take me home. I must've taken a wrong turn somewhere as I found myself back at the intersection. Some people have gathered there. A stretcher had been wheeled out. I ignored them as I steered back on the highway, to get home to my daughter, my little angel. “He's the nicest person in the world,” she always tells. Tom #Death #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #Hopeless #accident #siren #niceguy #drunkdriving

read more
I'm the NICEST PERSON for my daughter.
And I just need to reach home.

---Read in caption---

I drove off without looking back, my head swimming and vision blurred. I tried to concentrate on the road, on the dashed white line in the middle of the highway that, I knew, would take me home.

I must've taken a wrong turn somewhere as I found myself back at the intersection. Some people have gathered there. A stretcher had been wheeled out. I ignored them as I steered back on the highway, to get home to my daughter, my little angel.
“He's the nicest person in the world,” she always tells. Tom

Sam

#siren #Life

read more

Swati Priyadarshini

When he hears the siren,
That's when I know, 
I need to pack my bag, 
because he's not, in anyway, 
going on any war, alone! #yqbaba #love #war #life #frozenbrute #siren #journey

Aazad krinjesh

#siren #Life #Quotes #Beauty #deadly #Myself Ritika suryavanshi Suman Zaniyan Ashuman Sai Yogi ravaldev shivam kumar mishra suman_kadvasra

read more
life is like SIRENS  to me..
BEAUTIFUL yet DEADLY... #siren
#life
#quotes
#beauty
#deadly
#myself Ritika suryavanshi Suman Zaniyan Ashuman Sai Yogi ravaldev shivam kumar mishra suman_kadvasra

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification