Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best musicspeaks Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best musicspeaks Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about कॉफी क्या है in music, इन आँखों में तुम रिंगटोन music, music gives a soul to the universe meaning in hindi, everybody saying that music is love, music gives a soul to the universe meaning,

• 6 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

UJJAL GOGOI

Bluetooth wireless speaker music systembluetooth #bluetoothspeaker #Wireless #speaker #musicspeaks #electronicdevice #videonojoto #Video #Sound #Videos

read more
mute video

Rumu Banerjee

Music speaks when words fail. #MusicLove #musicspeaks #passsionatesinger #yourquotebaba #yqbaba

read more
People ask me -
You SING so well,
Why don't you make it your PROFESSION? 

Very few could afford APARTNESS from their PASSION...I'm one of them.
I answer with a smile 😊 

Music speaks when words fail. #musiclove #musicspeaks #passsionatesinger 
#yourquotebaba 
#yqbaba

Shashank Rastogi

whenever on me, tiny drops of the rain fall it feels as if to play with them, nature is giving me a call the beautiful clouds cover the sky and a smile comes out on our face,without even a single try the nature has a romantic aroma, a sweet smell and to go out and enjoy this,thoughts in my mind,start to dwell In this rain, I like to jump and play walking on the wet mud, making a self moulded route and way #Nature #naturelover #raindrops #musicspeaks

read more
Drops of the Rain

Full poem in captions whenever on me, tiny drops of the rain fall
it feels as if to play with them, nature is giving me a call
the beautiful clouds cover the sky
and a smile comes out on our face,without even a single try
the nature has a romantic aroma, a sweet smell
and to go out and enjoy this,thoughts in my mind,start to dwell
In this rain, I like to jump and play
walking on the wet mud, making a self moulded route and way

shanmugi B P

Music the best partner for life... 39/366 #yqbaba #shanmugi #366days366quotes #writingresolution #musicislife #musicspeaks

read more
Why music always heals us? 
Bcoz, there is atleast something is there to understand our pain, emotions and feelings. Sometimes through the lyrics and sometimes through the music..!! Music the best partner for life...

39/366
#yqbaba #shanmugi #366days366quotes #writingresolution #musicislife #musicspeaks

UJJWAL

मैं हाथ में फाइलें पकड़ें एकटक उस दरवाज़े की ओर देख रहा था, Meri hr sahayri te naam tera hoona ae
Meri kaamyabi da mukkam tera hoona ae
kese btau kive ktde ae ik ik pal bin tere
Yaad krde vkt khuda nu vi dhyaan tera hoona ae

By. Ujjwal. #sahyarilover
#ujjwal
#musicspeaks

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification