Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best alphabets Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best alphabets Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 26 alphabets in a sentence, hindi alphabets and words, 26 alphabets in one word, 26 alphabets in one sentence, 26 alphabets or 26 letters,

• 17 Followers
  • 41 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ronak Khandelwal

mute video

rkcleducation

mute video

ROSHINI Rose

#alphabets

read more
mute video

Mathan kumar G

#me #you #alphabets

read more
Me being a caseless sensitive one, you are my alphabet. #me #you #alphabets

Shail Raghuvanshi

Inspired from yesterday's midnightpoem, here's a #hangoverprompt for you. Collab and write a poem on the #letterc Make it funny. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #Humour #alphabets

read more
claustrophobic.
It deprives me of my senses,
my sentences lose their tenses.
And, I am left gazing at a crowded sky
where multiple creatures are attempting to fly.
'C ' can't you see?!
 I am trying to flee! Inspired from yesterday's midnightpoem, here's a #hangoverprompt for you. Collab and write a poem on the #letterc Make it funny.

#poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqbaba 
#humour 
#alphabets

Shivi Rajput

My whole life is like an alphabet and my situation is like punctuation marks!. #alphabets #life #situation #punctuations #yqbaba #yqquotes #yq

J.P. Nisha Sewani

As a Writer I like to bring unique style of combining alphabets reunite Humanity. #goodmorning #best #writer #alphabets #oneliner #trending #original  #humanity

Akshaya

No rose,no proposal,his quotes are all enough.....#yqbaba #proposal #26letters #alphabets #playwithwords love

read more
Writers:

People who can make you mad at them with just 26 letters...... No rose,no proposal,his quotes are all enough.....#yqbaba #proposal #26letters #alphabets #playwithwords #love

payal jaswal

Shallow 

I could see the sequential disarray of storms wrapped 
in the galaxies around him and the misaligned 
glint of waxing crescent moon melting in his shallow eyes, but the tradegy is that even if he's sheer destruction, I could see all the permutation and combination of alphabets only between his catastrophic phases.

#yqbaba #shallow #catastrophe 
#alphabets  #love

Poet Maddy

लिखकर रोज़ न जाने हम, कितने अल्फ़ाज़ मिटाते हैं......... #everyday#write#alphabets#Rub#Love#Reason#sorrow#Silent#peace#Name..........

read more
लिखकर रोज़ न जाने हम,
कितने अल्फ़ाज़ मिटाते हैं.........
समझ नहीं आता कैसे कहें,
कितना तुमको हम चाहते हैं.......
कोई पूछे हमसे दुख की वजह,
अक्सर हम चुप हो जाते हैं........
सुकून क्या है कोई पूछे तो,
महज़ नाम तुम्हारा बताते है.......

©Poet Maddy लिखकर रोज़ न जाने हम,
कितने अल्फ़ाज़ मिटाते हैं.........
#Everyday#Write#Alphabets#Rub#Love#Reason#Sorrow#Silent#Peace#Name..........
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification