Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Know_yourself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Know_yourself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i need to know can you love me again, i know i am in love, you are the moon of my life that is all i know quote, how to know you love someone, you know where to find me quotes,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Dr. uvsays

स्वयं की शक्ति को पहचानो... 💐💐💐 #Know_yourself #inability #AbilityAwareness #power #lifecoaching knowledge #uvsays #vedsatwa #Quotes #ayurveda #Thoughts

read more

Dr. uvsays

मटके का एक विशेष गुण  है शीतल  जल 
से  सबकी  प्यास  बुझाना लेकिन जैसे ही 
इसमें  एक छेद हो जाये  तो  यह उपयोगी 
नहीं रह जाता;
इसलिए  जिन पर  उत्तरदयित्यों  का बोझ 
होता है  उनको  बहुत संभलकर  व्यवहार 
और  कार्य  करना  चाहिए  क्योंकि  उनके 
चरित्र  पर लगा एक दाग उनको हमेशा के 
लिए नष्ट व भ्रष्ट कर उपयोगिता खत्म कर
देगा !

#be_admirable. #be_useful
#dont_be_liar
#dont_be_greedy #know_yourself
#nobody_can_replace_you
#everybody_has_own_space

www.vedsatwa.com

©uvsays #uvsays 
#Be_confident 
#Be_Unique

shayarana andaz hai

_dabbi🌼 shayarana andaz hai #Smile nojoto #Strong #Beautiful #soluted #Create #Know_yourself #Broken #Love #अनुभव

read more
खामोशियों से मुस्कुराने तक
सफर से मंजिल तक
खुद को खुद से
यूं ही रूबरू नहीं कराया मैंने
समझना आसान नहीं 
 इतना सरल भी नहीं बनाया खुद को मैंने....

_dabbi🌼
shayarana andaz hai _dabbi🌼
shayarana andaz hai

#smile #nojoto #strong #beautiful #soluted #create #know_yourself #broken #love

Raj Kishor Srivastava

मै शून्य हूं,‍

जिसके जुड़ने और घटने से कोई अंतर नहीं होता है।

परन्तु जब कोई उसे भागो में बाटता है तोह वह शून्य हो जाता है,

और जब शून्य किसी को बाटता है तो वह अनंत हो जाता हैं। #alone 
#Zero 
#Shunya 
#Know_yourself 
#me 
#शून्य

Time to show

FAIZ 『A』LAM

#my_feelings #Emotional #Know_yourself nojoto English #nojotohindi #Love #friends #cry #Happiness Optimus Mansi Bhandari Laughing_soul paras Dlonelystar Ruchika #story #nojotoenglish

read more
We have been friends for a while now. Being an introvert and quite shy type of guy , it was easy to understand that i haven't had  many friends but still she chose me to be her friend, i don't know how. We used to chat alot, it was still a mystery for me how was she able to put a smile on my face each time while talking or chatting with each other.I would be lost in thoughts ,esp. thinking about our conversation most of the times, used to ask myself a question too like "Faiz everyone says you're not social and you're boring but why you never think in that way when you're around her?"
Suddenly my mind clicked and i realised that she never let me to put myself down but she always makes me feel special and once i remember she said "There is something special in you, you're not anti social it's just that you're shy and cute that's why hesitant to talk to others you don't know much and you're not an inch boring you are very humorous and smart but they are jealous of your potential and are insecure that what would happen if this guy opens up to their girl friends and steals them too😱"  it cracked us laugh together but deep inside i was controlling my tears to come out in over joy and happiness.It was like world to me i startled at her like "This girl understands and believes in me more than i do to myself". At this moment of my life things changed altogether , she made me confident and calm.Now ,i knew what i really am.I knew even if the world is against me , she would always be there to become my world :-) #my_feelings #emotional #Know_yourself #nojoto #NojotoEnglish #Nojotohindi #Love #Friends #Cry #Happiness  Optimus Mansi Bhandari Laughing_soul paras Dlonelystar Ruchika

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification